Chapter 1

Shinobu's POV

It was a normal Sunday morning, a very quiet one actually. I then woke up then I rubbed my eyes and yawned. I got out of bed and made my bed. I then got out of my room and hurried to the bathroom.

There i brushed my teeth and changed. My mom then called me for some reason, they usually don't call me in Sunday mornings unless it's something important.

"Yes mother?" I replied. I usually call my mom "Mother" to show respect I guess?

"Shinobu dear, please come down, me and your father need to tell you something." My mom shouted from downstairs.

I unlocked the bathroom door and headed down to the living room where I saw my parents and a weird guy with them. He had blonde hair and rainbow-like eyes and a flower-like hat.

"Mother, Father, what is that you'd like to tell me?" I told and looked over to my parents, ignoring that guy.

"Good morning shinobu, and yes we'd like you to meet douma, you're going to be his concubine.

I felt like my heart dropped. I had to be some creep's concubine?!

"CONCUBINE?!?!" I screamed.

"But why I don't know him, he's a complete stranger!" I protested.

"I know dear but-" My mom stuttered though I cut her off. "But what? Why is he here?!" I angrily said. That guy seems like a creep! He won't stop staring at me! What is even happening?

"I-I-I'm sorry but shinobu, theirs a reason to it and I'm sure he's a good man-." My father said, trying to calm me down.

"WHAT REASON?!" I screamed angrily. I calm down a bit and said

"But why now?! You know I want to go to the neighbouring town and study to become a doctor! I'm 18 already!" I angrily told them.

"But you always say 'Oh, it's too dangerous for a delicate girl like you!' and lock me in my room!" I said.

"I-i" My mom stuttered her words for some reason.
My father proceeded to say "It's okay dear, we have to tell her sooner or later."

"Tell me what?!" I asked curiously.

"Your not our daughter. We found you at our doorstep and was told in a letter that when you were 18 you would become douma's concubine. Along with a bunch of money to help us raise you and your older sister. We did it so we could be stable in money.."

I was in shock, they were not my real parents?! They had just took me for to be stable in money? Well I have to say that it explains why they never let me go out alone.

"Your lying! It can't be!" I screamed angrily. Their lying right? I can't be adopted!

"I'm sorry shinobu, this is true" He said. "No it's not!" I replied back, it's all lie I know it! "It's true" Suddenly the other guy said to me. "It isn't true! It can't be.." I said.

"Right?" I said now, I felt like crying, my whole life i was lied to? But their's no proof.. so it might not be true!

"You have no proof!" I said after a bit. "But I do" the guy said showing a fragile old letter saying everything that my parents had said about it.

"What..? It isn't a lie after all?!" I said, almost shedding a tear. "Yes it isn't now calm down your acting like a fucking animal" He said with a cold glare.

"Fuck off" I muttered. After a few minutes, I turned my head to the weird guy.

"Why me though? You don't even know me!" I asked angrily at him.

"Well you see dear, your real parents have a debt with my family. So they offered you to be my concubine along with most of the money they need to give back. And well you see I couldn't resist such a beautiful woman not being mine♡" He said in a rather weird tone. Told you he's acting like a creep!

"First of all, don't call me 'dear'. Second, I don't want to be yours and will never be! And lastly what's up with weird tone!" I protested a angrier than before. He's being such a creep!

He stood up and came towards and lifted up my chin and said "Well shortie, it's not your choice." He said and then chuckled.

I pushed him away, I am not gonna be his concubine! Though he did not move instead he locked my hands with a strong grip.

I hate having small hands!

But this came to advantage, I slipped out of his hands and ran away from him. Opened the door and ran outside. All I knew I had to was run and run and not look back.

Soon I got on a bus to the neighbouring town, Wisteria.

Well that was the first chapter hope you guys like it!
I'll try post the second chapter as soon as possible as I have lots of time just I need ideas for it so just you guys wait!

Good night/ good morning/ Good afternoon
Chau!