Chapter 5

Giyuu's POV

5 hours earlier.

I know it might have been harsh to say that to kanae and the rest but I can't show people my soft side.. not after nee-san and sabito's death.. They'll try to get close to me and then I'll loose them again.. Like it always happen.

"I'm going, do whatever you wan just dont make a mess" I said. As i was walking out I could see Kanae have a sad smile on. And then shinobu just had an irritated face.

It kindly looked like a tiny frustrated dog. Aw, how cute- Oh god what did I just think. Why am I thinking about this I never have thought about these things to anyone. It cant be anything important right?

After that I walked out, I, myself did not know what to do so I headed to the woods to explore. Honestly, I think it's a bit weird that I go 'explore' the forest/woods when i partly grew up their.

Eh, who cares it's my comfort place. I checked my clock and saw it was 12am. I thought "I can stay here for a long while if it's this early". After that I continued going in deeper and deeper to the forest and realised that the sun will be setting soon.

As I got to the part where I wanted to be, I saw the beautiful purple spears. I climbed up the tree and sat down on a branch. Their i watched the sun set. After I got up and came down to the floor and their i layed my body on the tree.

For a couple of hours, I had fallen asleep. Then I heard something, it was definitely moving closer to this part. I rushed up and quickly followed what was getting closer. When I had a better look I saw it was . . . . . .

Shinobu. . .

As she walked to where the flowers were, I saw her small hands touch a poisonous flower, a blue wisteria. I continued following her till I realised she had now noticed that someone was following her.

After about an hour, I saw her legs were loosing balance and she looked dizzy. Shit! I should have said something when she touched that thing but she would of thought I was creep!

Then. . . . . . . . .

She started falling. Just before she fell to the ground, I was able to catch her.

-

It's been about 30 minutes since shinobu fainted. I was able to treat her hand before it spreader even more and . . . . killed her. . While she was unconscious she seemed very cold so. I took of my haori and placed it on her like a blanket.

Was that gentlemanly to do? Or was it just weird for me to do that? Well, at least she doesn't look cold now. I waited for a bit, actually a whole hour. Then I looked at her and saw that it wasn't it was not purple anymore.

Cool I guess, the medicine worked like it should of. After a couple of minutes, she woke up. "Huh?!" She said and looked at me. "What am I doing here?! Why am I with you?!" She yelled. "You fainted. I helped you" I bluntly said.

"What do you mean that I fainted and you helped me?!" She said with a cold glare. "You touched a poisonous flower and You fainted, I treated your wound." I said. "That's kinda of creepy! You know!" She said.

"Sorry. ." I said with a straight face. "But . . T-thanks. . i guess" she said looking a bit embarrassed. She kinda looks cute when she's embarrassed- GIYUU WHATS WITH THESE THOUGHTS AGAIN! I thought