Chapter 7

Mitsuri's POV
A couple years back

Why won't anyone love me? Why? Am i that weird? Am I not good enough? Why? Why? Why does everyone else get someone who makes them happy? Why why! Why won't none love me..

-
Flashback

"When I grow up, I want to own a bakery and marry a handsome prince!"I giggled as I went on talking to my friend.

While my friend just chuckled at endless chatter.

"What about you, Mio-Chan!" I shouted, as I eagerly waited for her answer. "Oh... um... I'm not sure to be honest..." She shyly muttered, as her face looked worried.

"Don't worry, we still have a lot of time to decide!!" I beamed at her. Her facial expression looked happier.

"Who do you think will have kids first"

"Eh?"

Mio smirked as I realised what she had meant.

"Why you!!"

"Hehe! You're dirty minded Mitsuri-Chan~"

I shyly blushed but hid it with me skulking.

Flashback over

"Morning..." I muttered as my mom walked into my room and waved.

I quickly got up and looked worriedly at the mirror.

Just a day before, my hair had turned pink-to-green!

I sighed as I thought of what the others would think at the change in my hair. Well it couldn't affect much right? It's just my hair...

I quickly got dressed and headed to the kitchen. There my family awaited. My dad groaned in annoyance as he saw my hair.

"Can't you hide that hair of yours?!"

I frowned at his words.

"Come on dear, don't be mean to her!" My mom defended me.

"But I'm telling her that hair won't do her good!" My parents argued for a bit but in the end my mom just glanced back at me and smiled.

"Here dear" She gave me a fleeting smile as she handed over some food.

My face lit up as I saw what she had given me.

SAKURA MOCHI!!!

I beamed and quickly started to eat. Though my mother simply smiled while my dad continue with his work.

"Don't you have manners Mitsuri?" My dad said, halfway as I was eating.

"I-I Sorry!!! Itadakimasu!" I said at once.

-

As I started to leave the house, my mother and my younger siblings waved me goodbye.

I shaken of any bad thoughts about my hair and headed to meet up with Mio.

"Mio-Chaaaaan!!!" I beamed as she gave me a surprise glance.