Part 1 -

Mykonos, where things and mistakes happened, well in this story anyway.

Riley and her friends had just landed back home around about week ago, they had took some timeout way from social media and their jobs to just enjoy some decent friend time, meanwhile also bumping in to friend and fellow influencer Sasha, who was there with her boyfriend Jack & the rest of the England lads, being invited to job the party, they couldn't turn down the opportunity.

Sasha, introduced them to the group she was with and after a few drinks, definitely one to many, things between Riley and one certain left back got a bit hands on, which lead them back to her hotel room and let's just say the night didn't end there, but soon the fun in the sun ended and neither Riley or Luke have spoken since, Riley following him on Instagram and he following her back, but other then that nothing, Riley just putting it down a little summer fling.

"his loss, tbh R, you don't need him" her friend looking over her shoulder seeing her scroll down his Instagram page once again, OK maybe she didn't put it down as just a summer fling and might have got some sort of feeling for the left back in question during the two weeks they did spend together in more ways then one, shrugging her shoulders, placing her phone down next to her. Her friends were right - his loss.

Not that it was ever really an official thing.