Part 18 -

Eating bunch with her girlfriends, Riley was happy and even happier knowing Luke was home today - before he left they had a few dates but  he was yet to even ask her to be his girlfriend the whole thing was definitely backwards, there was no doubt about it, but its how life had worked out for them.

She was currently 7 months pregnant getting closer and closer by the day and she feels like her bump was massive.

She felt herself clock watching as she knew what time Luke should he arriving back in Manchester from international break, she was so excited, she hated to admit it but she missed him far to much.

"Riley, stop watching the time tick" Mary her friend sat opposite her laugh, Riley only shrugged her shoulder in response to the blonde in front of her, little did Riley know this was a bunch set up by Luke so he could sneak in to her cute little Manchester flat with a few surprises up his sleeve.

Mary drove Riley home, since she was definitely to pregnant to drive herself, both girls singing along to what ever was on the radio, pulling up outside her house, Mary helped her up the steps to her apartment, smiling and giving Riley a hug before leaving her to find out what's behind the door.