Part 17 -

Not quite up to joining the other wives and girlfriends at the England game at Wembley, this was Luke's second game of the international duty - this was the only one they were able to play at home.

Instead Riley opt for staying at home with both her mother and Luke's mother joining her - as she cooked a home cooked meal for the three of them.

Riley, was sporting an England Jersey that had Shaw on the back off it, the pasta was cooking, baby girl shaw seemed to always be giving you a craving for spag bol - it's all you wanted to eat, that and you could possibly die for garlic bread.

Sending luke a quick message to wish him good luck, as a knock on the door went, both mothers turning up at the same time greeting her with a hug.

She welcomed them both in, both mothers trying to take over the roll of cooking so she could just relax.

"is there a plan in place for when little one comes?" my mum asked as we switched over to itv as the kick off was just under 30 minutes away
"what do you mean?" Riley asked with a near mouth full of pasta as her mother shook her head at her for being rude.
"how's it all going to work?"
"in all honestly we have no idea, we spoke about it about it abit before he left but that was it, it's something we need to figure out"

The night was lovely, even though luke didn't play, we was nice to bond with his mum and my mum - since once this baby was born we will all be connected.