Part 19 -

Riley pushed open her blue front door, eyebrows pulling together when she noticed the red rose petals that seem to lead to the living room, then she heard the soft music playing in the background.

Placing her bag down she followed the rose petals, to see her favourite man looking back at her, luke.

She smiled and opened her arms to hug him, not that it was much of a hug with a baby bump in the way, but it was nice to be back in his arms.

She pulled away and looked around them both, it was so much effort he had gone too, he stood with his hands on her bump that was driving the baby crazy, kicking - like she knew it was her dad.

"I'm so glad you are back" she mumbled as lukes hands went to her chin to stop her looking at the floor but to meet his eyes.

"I miss you so much Riley" he whispered, she almost didn't hear it

"I've got a couple things for you" she nodded as he stepped back to grab one little box

There was a little tag that had his messy handwriting on it, she read the words carefully.

She slid the top of the box off to reveal a key, confused as she already had a key to Luke's Manchester apartment, also Luke had a key to hers, she looked up at luke who just smiled

"we have to go on a little car journey for the next one" she nodded as luke grabbed her hand to lead her to his car outside.

What did this boy have in store for her.