Part 7 -

"I'm booked for a scan" she whispered as luke had his arm round her shoulder, they had talked about everything that was going to happen, both deciding on keeping the little bean and Co parenting when the time comes, luke can have as much or as little as he wanted to do with the bean, she wouldn't keep him out of the babies life.
"if your free you can come, if you like" she quickly added, she felt luke nod his head
"text me the time and where I'll be there for the both of you" she smiled at his words.

Even if this situation was messed up they were both going to try and be the best parents to their little bean.

Now they both had to try and figure how to tell both sets of parents, which definitely wasn't going to be easy, explaining the situation.

Both decided to tell each parents separately, on their own, as it might be easier.

"if you need anything, any time of the day or night I'll be there, just phone or text okay?" she nodded as luke stood at the door now heading back towards his car, both feeling alot better about the situation they were in but they were going to deal with it together.

Luke left her and sat in his car for a few minutes before driving over to Harry's who before he left training told him to come straight over after he had talked to Riley.

He knocked on the door of the Manchester United Captain, the girlfriend of said man opening and welcoming luke with a smile.
"he's in his man cave" she smiled and pointed over to the door
"thankyou" luke smiled back and followed the door to where Harry was sat on the sofa, xbox controller in hand.
"how did it go man?" the shorter man nodded his head at Harry
"aswell as it could I guess, but in less then nine months I'm going to be a dad" luke shrugged his shoulders
"have to baby sit my princess get some practice" Harry laughed passing an controller over to his teammate
"you did the right thing, even if you two don't get up together and stay Co parents that child is gonna need his or her dad" luke nodded in agreement.