Part 9 -

Luke and Riley had been spending more and more time together, it was either baby shopping online or scans. Riley was round 4 months pregnant, her and luke sat watching one born every minute that Riley has become obsessed with watching, Luke found it sort of gross, but watched along with her.

"I have a date tonight" luke spoke while they were watching episode four the day
"oh yeah who with?" she asked a little bit upset as she did have feelings for the man infront of her, she had feelings months now.
"one of the lads at the club set me up with this girl they know" she nodded
"I'm going to tell her about you and our baby" she nodded once again ay the man's words
"well you better go get ready" she smiled, a fake one towards the blonde infront of her.
"if you need me phone yes" she nodded as she waved to him from the door as he got in his car, shutting the door picking her phone up to call Masie, she felt sad. She loved luke. She was carrying his baby and he was always being so nice and caring to her. Well their baby. Riley admitted to herself that she had feelings for that boy when they met, those two weeks were special. Even if they won't admit it to each other.

"riles you need to tell him, he needs to know how you feel or its gonna break you" she nodded as she was speaking to her friend over face time.
"text him, now" riley shook her head
"I can't ruin his date Mas" her friend nodded
"well I just hope it doesnt go well so you can tell him you are in love with him" as Masie spoke those words, she looked behind her friend, to see the boy in question stood behind her friend at the door, both her and Riley's attention going to the man
"I forgot my phone" he whispered "i just thought I'd use the key you give me" he grabbed his phone from the sofa leaving quickly, both girls saying nothing.