FOUR

Alexis then teleported away, grabbed her shoulder that was not bleeding

Wanda got her powers ready, but one of the aliens blasted her back into the building.

Alexis got to her knees. "You're going to regret that."

Just as she was going to turn invisible, she was knocked down by one of the aliens and they stepped on her stomach.

"Agh!" She coughed.

"Where's The Vision." They growled.

"I'd never tell you!" Alexis spat.

The aliens were blasted back by a red energy and Alexis looked over to see her girlfriend who's beanie had disappeared.

She stood up and the two ran away to hide behind a building.

"My shoulder won't stop bleeding." Alexis panted.

"Well, you were just impaled, Alex." Wanda replied.

She then began to use her powers to heal the wound in her shoulders.

"I'm kinda starting to think we should've just stayed inside and shared a glass of champagne."

Wanda gave her girlfriend a small smile and she continued to close the wound.

Another alien game out of nowhere and Alexis pushed Wanda to the side and kicked the alien.

He stumbled back, but then grabbed Alexis by the neck and pushed her against the wall. "Tell us where The Vision is so we can take the stone if you want you and your girlfriend to live."

"Never!" Alexis exclaimed.

She punched the alien and teleported the to on top
of a building.

Alexis did a backflip and booted the alien in the face. He yelled out in pain and whacked Alexis with his staff.

Alexis hit the wall and held the back of her head with her hand.

"Jesus, you guys are relentless."

He then put the staff to Alexis's stomach and started to pierce it through.

Alexis cried out in pain, already feeling the blood soaking her shirt.

"Hands off." Wanda said with a shaky voice.

She then blasted the alien back through the building and helped Alexis up, flying the two away from the building.

"W-we have to warn V-Vision. They're looking for him."

"We will, but first let's get you away from—."

A blue energy source hit the two girls sending them falling through glass and into a train station.

Alexis landed on the ground and clutched her stomach, coughing and wheezing until her throat was raw snd it felt like someone had set fire to her lungs.

"Come on, you gotta get up. Come on. Hey. Hey. We have to go." Wanda muttered.

Alexis repositioned see herself and sat against some green rails.

"Go warn Vision, Wanda. Get them out of here. Please." Alexis begged.

"No. You said we would stay together and that's what we're doing." Wanda nodded.

Alexis put her hand on her girlfriend's face, examining it.

There was a large cut that went from her forehead and down across her eyebrow. Alexis reached up and planted a kiss on it.

"Your forehead." She whispered.

"My forehead?" Wanda squinted. "Your chest, mon amore!"

Wanda then used her powers again to heal the wound as Alexis tried to take deep breaths, her chest rising and falling.

Just as Wanda had finished healing the wound, the ceiling caved in, and the two aliens crashed down.

"Oh you've got to be kidding me." Alexis breathed.

Wanda walked up to them, her powers ready, and just as she was about to fight, a train came by.

Alexis craned her neck and watched it pass them, Steve Rogers standing on the other side of the train.

"Steve."

Wanda smiled at him, her nose scrunching.

One of aliens threw their staff at Steve but he ended up catching it and stepped forward.

Next, Sam flew in, kicking one of the aliens through the glass, then sent missed at the other one.

Natasha ran out and Steve threw the staff toward her and she began to fight them.

Steve came in and helped Natasha, the two double-teaming the alines.

Alexis got to her knees, then slowly stood to her feet as she watched the fight.

Sam flew in and kicked the alien toward the other one.

"Get up!" One of the aliens ordered.

"I can't!" The other exclaimed.

"We don't wanna kill you, but we will." Natasha threatened.

Her hair was now a short bob, how it was years ago, but this time it was as straight as a pin and it was a platinum blonde color. Steve had grown a beard, making him more handsome than he was before, and Sam looked more or less the same, but had a bit more facial hair this time.

"You'll never get the chance again." The alien replied to Nat.

The two were then beamed up by a blue light into a ship.

Wanda went back over to her girlfriend and slung an arm around her shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Sam asked when the three walked over.

"Trying to be." Alexis responded.

"Thank you all." Wanda thanked.

Steve nodded. "Now. Where is Vision?"