TEN

Bucky stumbled forward, a weird feeling in chest

"Steve." He turned around.

Then, he turned to dust, vanishing.

Steve bent down to his best friend then looked at Thor, shocked.

All of the soldiers began to disappear as well as M'Baku's soldiers.

"Up, General, up! This is no place to die!" T'Challa told Okoye.

He then turned into that dust as well, disappearing into thin air.

Groot then vanished as well, turning into dust.

"No." Rocket pleaded. "No, no, no! Groot! No..."

Ryan stood up and tried running over to Wanda before he too turned into dust.

Wanda was next. She had been kneeling over her girlfriend's body, still telling her she loved her and begging her to get up.

She then began to turn into dust.

"Hello, mon amore." Wanda whispered before completely disappearing.

Alexis was still lying there, here shes closed, but suddenly her finger twitched snd she opened her eyes, noticing Sam turning into dust.

"Sam?" She furrowed her eyebrows, her voice weak.

Alexis sat up, crying out in pain, her chest burning and blood soaking her white suit like it did to her shirt days before.

Steve and rushed to her side and helped her up.

"Steve? Nat? Where—Where's Wanda?" Alexis choked out.

"Lexis..." Steve trailed off.

"N-No. Where is she? Where's Wanda?" Alexis yelled.

Neither answered snd just looked at each other.

"Tell me what the hell happened? Why did Sam just turn to dust and where the hell is Wanda?" Alexis screamed.

"Alexis, she...She turned to dust too." Steve muttered.

"No...No she didn't! No! But—but—she said...she said hello to me. She said 'hello, mon amore,' I heard it. Not goodbye. Not goodbye." Alexis sobbed.

Steve scooped her up and she buried her head in the crook of his neck, letting her tears fall.

All she wanted to do was be in London with Alexis, just then two of them together, nobody else with them.

He carried her back to the mainland, Shuri and Bruce had fixed up Alexis, stitching her chest, telling her how lucky she had gotten and they regrouped with the rest.

After talking, they all decided to go back to the compound.

The second they got there, Alexis went straight to Wanda's bedroom and crashed onto her bed.

Everything still smelled like her, from her bed to her,
pillows, to her clothing, to even her guitar.

Alexis picked up the guitar and smiled with teary eyes, remembering their experience with that very guitar.

Wanda was putting random chords together, playing one chord after another trying to put them together.

"What a beautiful sound." Alexis smiled.

"I made a song." Wanda replied.

"Let's hear it then."

She started strumming the guitar.

"Mon amore. Mon amore. Mon amore, yes, mon amore. Hello, mon amore. Mon amore. Mon amore." Wanda sang.

Alexis laughed at the girl. "You're just saying the same words over and over!"

"It's still good, no?" Wanda raised her eyebrows.

"Yes, Wands, it's still good." Alexis nodded.

Wanda giggled and the two shared a kiss before resting their foreheads against each other.

Alexis gripped the guitar in her hands tightly, before banging it off the floor and off the wall, completely smashing it.

"How—dare—you—take—her—away from me!" Alexis shrieked on the top of her lungs.

Natasha rushed into the room and picked up the girl from behind and placed her onto the bed.

Alexis sobbed uncontrollably and let herself fall onto her back.

She closed her eyes, immediately falling asleep, wishing it was all just a dream.