FIFTEEN

Alexis sat in the plane with her arms folded and a determined look on her face

"Alright, who's never been to space?" Rocket asked.

Everyone except for Thor and Carol raised their hands.

Carol laughed condescendingly and Alexis rolled her eyes at the girl.

"You better not throw up on my ship." Rocket warned.

"Approaching jump in three...two...one."

They started accelerating forwards, going quickly, until they got to the planet Thanos would be on.

Carol decided to go down to check to see if Thanos was there and if it was okay to go.

Alexis stared out of the window, playing with her bottom lip.

This needed to work. She had to get her Wanda back beveled she didn't know what she'd do if she didn't.

Carol flew back up to the ship. "No satellites, no ships, no armies, no ground defenses of any kind. It's just him."

"And that's enough." Nebula nodded.

"Let's go end this bastard."

They all conjured a plan and went down to where Thanos would be hiding.

Carol, Bruce, Rhodey and Thor went at him first, Nat, Steve, and Alexis storming in after them.

Carol had him by his throat, Bruce had one arm and and Rhodey had the other.

Thor had sliced the gauntlet off of his hand with Stormbreaker.

Rockey rolled it over to see that the stones were gone.

"Where the hell are the stones?" Alexis stoped forwards.

The large purple man groaned in pain.

"Answer the question." Carol ordered.

"The universe required correction. After that, the stones serves no purpose beyond temptation." Thanos said.

"You murdered trillions!" Bruce growled and pushed the large man back, sending him back.

"You should be grateful."

"Grateful? Grateful? You fucking took her from me! You took my everything! Fuck you!" Alexis cried.

She then spin kicked Thanos in the face, then stomped on his stomach.

He let out a groan and tilted his head back.

Natasha hitched a shaky breath. "Where's are the stones?"

"Reduced to atoms."

"You used them two days ago!"

"I used the stones to destroy the stones. It nearly killed me, but the work is done. It always will be. I am inevitable."

"I wish it had killed you." Alexis spat.

"We have to tear this place apart, h-he has to be lying!" Rhodey exclaimed.

"My father is many thing, but a liar is not one of them." Nebula stepped forwards.

"Ah, thank you daughter. Perhaps I treated you too harshly."

Thor then swung the axe and chopped Thanos's head back.

Alexis jumped back at the loud nose, then stepped forward, observing the scene.

She walked over and kicked his head as if it were nothing other than a ball.

"What did you do?" Rocket asked.

"I went for the head." Thor answered.

He then stepped out of the room, Alexis following.

It was over. There was nothing else they could do.

And though, Alexis was unsatisfied, Thanos was dead, and in her mind, Wanda had been avenged.