SEVEN

Since Bruce couldn't Hulk out, he had to use one of Tony's large suits so he could fight

The rest were in small ships, traveling over to where the fight would be.

"I've got two heat signatures breaking through the tree line." Rhodey informed.

"I'm gonna beat the shit out of these aliens." Alexis muttered.

She turned herself invisible and got her double-edged sword that T'Challa had given her ready.

The blades were sharp and just by touching it with your finger-tip, you'd bleed.

They got to the trees, fire being set to them, and all of the warriors marched snd shouted.

M'Baku had brought his soldiers as well.

Steve, Bucky, Nat, T'Challa, Alexis, and M'Baku stood in front of the soldiers, ready to take on the slimy-looking aliens.

The alien got out a sword and started stroking the forcefield that was around Wakanda.

Steve along with Natasha, T'Challa, and Alexis walked up to the forcefield, standing across from the aliens.

They were the same ones they had already fought before.

"Where's your other friend?" Natasha raised her eyebrows.

"You will pay for his life with yours. Thanos will have that stone." One of the aliens replied.

"That's not gonna happen." Steve said.

"You are in Wakanda now. Thanos will have nothing but dust and blood." T'Challa mentioned.

"And you're the one who's going to pay for attacking my girlfriend and I." Alexis spat.

"Ah, you're still alive. What a shame." She smirked.

Alexis sneered, her nose scrunching and she stepped forward, but Steve held her back.

Still smirking, she looked back at T'Challa. "We have blood to spare."

Grunting, she hit the dome with her sword and it began to waver.

The four went back over to Bucky and the rest of the warriors.

"They surrender?" Bucky asked.

"Not exactly." Steve answered.

"So we fight. And kill them."

Just then, their ships opened up to reveal an army of aliens running toward the dome.

The warriors started joining T'Challa in a chant as hundreds of the aliens got closer.

"What the hell." Bucky muttered.

Alexis started menacingly, gripping her weapon.

"Looks like we pissed her off." Nat murmured.

They all ran toward the dome, trying to get through, but ended up getting destroyed every time they touched the dome.

"They're killing themselves." Okoye pointed out.

Some of them, though, we're able to get through the dome.

They started firing at the aliens, Sam and Rhodey also using their weapons to destroy them.

The aliens then started running around the dome, trying to get to the the other side.

"Cap, if these things circle the perimeter and get in behind us, there's nothing between them and Vision." Bruce informed.

"We can't let them do that!"

Alexis knew that if they got to Vision then they'd also get to Wanda, and she couldn't let both the stone get taken and Wanda getting hurt. She wouldn't allow it.

"Then we better keep them in front of us."

"How do we do that?" Okoye asked.

T'Challa pursed his lips. "We open the barrier. On my signal, open North-West Section Seventeen."

Alexis bent her knees, ready to run.

"Wakanda forever!" T'Challa shouted.

They all screamed and that's when they went running, ready to fight and keep the stone protected.