Chapter 1

I adjusted my 'geek' glasses slightly as I entered the warehouse unsure what to do. A woman looked at me "Uh can I help you?" she asks, I look around and nod a little. "Is Tobias here?" I ask, she shakes her head. "Uh no but I'm Paige, I can pass a message alone if you want" Paige tells me. I deduce her quickly. "Tell him 'How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.' He will understand" I say. She nods "Should I give him a name?" Paige asks, I shake my head "He knows, bye Paige" I say. I walk to my car and get in driving away....

Toby:

We entered the den after another completed mission, Paige was already back. "Hi Paige" Happy said, Paige nodded then looked at me "Umm Toby someone came looking for you earlier" she says, I frown slightly confused "She just told me to tell you 'How lucky I am to have something that makes saying goodbye so hard.'" Paige tells me. I stop. Her quote. " Did she have glasses? Brown hair?" I ask and Paige nods I run over to my phone and dial her number. Only getting sent straight to her voicemail. "Hi you've reached Natalie's phone sorry I can't get to the phone. I will try and call back but if I don't it means I hate you okay thanks bye!" I sighed and slumped in my chair. "You alright Toby?" Happy asked and I nodded even though she knew I wasn't. She was the only one who knew about Natalie. Natalie. I promised to keep her safe. I should of been there for her. She's my baby sister!!!!