Chapter 4 :Double Date of Danger

Kai's Pov

Mal, Myself, Ben and Aurelia the daughter of  Snow White and Ben's new girlfriend on their double date in the enchanted forest as they were eating a big buffet of food.

(What Aurelia looks like.)

(Her Outfit

(Her Outfit.)

"So do you like it?" Mal asked.

"I more than like it." I answered.

Ben reaches over the table for a treat and picks it up and puts it in his mouth.

"Mhm I double like it, This is amazing." Ben said.

"So Kai so how do you think this whole thing will turn with the Council's decision about the Titans?" Aurelia asked.

I stop eating and looked at her. "If they choose to destroy the Titans they will be making the biggest mistake of their entire lives." I replied.

"Kai don't worry as long I'm King it won't happen." Ben said.

Do you have a napkin or something?" Ben asked.

"I do, I packed some." Mal replied.

"There's some in here." I said then reached over to the picnic basket.

"Oh I'll grab them for...you." Mal said but I took out her spell book then turn to a saved pages.

"I actually through that in there super last minute." Mal said.

"Super Reading Spell, Blonde hair Spell,....Cooking Spell." I said as he angrily closed the book.

"And I was giving you props for fitting in. For doing your best." I said disappointedly.

"Take back this moment that has passed return it...Reverse it." Mal said as she was trying to cast a spell.

"Are you trying to put a spell on me right now!!" Kai yelled as he got up from the table.

"It's been so hard for me!" Mal admitted.

"Yes some things are hard! But do you think that everyone want you and others like you not only banish but also exterminate by the same people you want to protect." I said.