Chapter 2

I've decided to do this story in Y/N's POV since all the You's and yours were annoying me to write, who knows why I just think I was writing it too much and I don't like the word ~^~ Also considering this is a x reader from someone from sweet home, which is a horror, expect some triggering events.

Another monster, you've got to be kidding me...I watched as it stared intently at the man who was still soothing the crying children's worries, that was until its neck began to grow. I bit my lip as sweat drops fell from my face; this can't be good. 'Watch out! Below you!' I shouted causing the man to look up at me, he gave me a confused glance before looking down. Now only a few meters from him, was the head of that thing.

I watched silently as the man flailed on the rope, screaming for it to go away. However, no matter how much he struggled and slipped, it didn't move an inch. Soon his children started to scream for their father as well, but it was no hope, he was long gone by now. My eyes only widened more when I heard the snap of the rope, my mouth fell agape from what I witnessed. Now on the concrete floor of the parking lot, was the man. I could see the deep red pool slowly forming underneath, just looking at it made me feel like gagging.

I covered my ears as I fell back, the kids continued to scream for their now deceased father. 'Somebody help us!' I bawled up my fists ignoring the stinging sensation from my nails, please shut up, I squeezed my eyes shut, tears forming at the brim of them, just shut up. 'Please help us!'

My heart pounded as I looked out the window, down at the monster. Fuck it. I chucked my monitor down at its neck, ignoring the burning in my muscles from its weight. The freakshow looked up at me slowly, turning its attention away from the children who were most likely trembling in fear. 'Come on then!' My throat cracked as its eyes dilated, 'You peeping perverted fucker!' Now that's what hit the spot, the monster turned enraged, sweeping up to my window quickly. I ran to the only weapon I owned, my sweeping brush. I gripped it tightly as I heard the smash of glass from my window. A shard slid against my cheek, filling my nose with a metallic smell. I spun myself around getting ready to take a hit at the monster, my body was full of both fear and adrenaline. Either I die now, or it does.

Memories flashed before my eyes, all those years, all those times, I really was a right dick to people, so what? Not like it matters now, most of them are most likely dead, I never cared for their opinions anyway. I took the first hit, it moved avoiding my attack and instead wrapping itself around my body. Its grip tightened as I struggled and tried to move, I can't breathe...

'You want to breathe?' My eyes widened, who said that. 'Is that what you desire?' I gripped the broom, my teeth grit in pain as I force it up towards the monster's eye. Its grip weakened on me, and I kicked it off with the little strength I had left, it now lay limply on my blood red-stained bed sheets. My palms grew hot with sweat as I stared at it, 'Listen to me!'

'What I desire is...' A small tick form grew on my head as I lifted the broom above my head, 'Is absolutely...' I ran at the monster who just watched as I grew close, its eye still bleeding profusely. 'Absolutely nothing you damn creep!' Blood splattered on my clothing as I let my anger out on the monster, repeatedly stabbing into it. Once I stopped, I pulled out the broom, blood dripping down onto my floorboards as I huffed out a few breathes I was holding in. I fell onto my f/c chair and let out a sigh, shutting my eyes in exhaustion. 'It...hur...ts..' I opened an eye at the thing as it tried to move, letting out a few uncontrollable wheezes in pain, as it should you creep.

'You made me chuck my monitor, go whine quieter' I groan typing on my phone, I clicked on the note's icon. Staring at the blank screen, I bit my tongue before typing slowly, 'it's not a disease. It's a curse.' Before relocking my screen and staring back at the monster, it was still wheezing but now staring right at me. I gripped my hair and let out an aggravated sigh, looking back at the monster. Its body was slowly turning to grey, like it was crystalising after its death, now I know something knew about these weirdos. That was until it slowly slithered out of the window, my heart stopped. These things don't die...