Chapter 4

I opened the door with a huff and let everyone enter first, my clothes were stained blood red and a metallic taste was left in my mouth, my hands were bloody and my lip was cut. The kids entered first with Mr Han behind them, then Yu-Ri and the old man came in letting me close the door behind them, Eun-Hyeok looked at me slightly impressed I got back in one piece. I sent him a sarcastic smile before walking past him, 'mission success four eyes,' I limped into a different room, tired from everything that just happened. 'Quit calling me that,' Rolling my eyes, I stuck my tongue out. 'you're so childish,'He placed a hand on his head. 'God you're to mature,' I laughed as he looked at me, closing my eyes, I let out a small sigh. 'You have to go out again,' I groaned while he looked at me with a deadpanned expression. 'Stop looking at me like that it's creepy,' I covered my eyes. 'How am I supposed to look at you then dumbass? Quit groaning all the time,' With that he walked out, did he finally talk back like a normal human for once? I smirked, one day I'll find out what makes you tick, one day.

I picked myself up and grabbed my weapon, heading out the room and back to the stairs. I saw Eun-Hyeok and Han talking by the gate. Han waved at me to which I happily returned, I then hit Eun-Hyeok's head and walked off. 'Be back soon Mr Han!' He laughed while Eun-Hyeok rubbed his head and groaned, 'she got extra annoying after that trip.' Han laughed more before continuing his work, 'you two act like children, try and get along more.' He hummed in response and walked away to the security room. I made my way up the stairs slowly, below me I could see pure destruction. I'm glad that Eun-Hyeok let me use these stairs this time, they seem less busy with monsters out to eat me. I ascended the stairs, weapon in hand as I went to go complete yet another "quest."

------🦋-----

When I got back, I heard Hye-In's scream and someone blowing a whistle, the hell? I walked further inside to see Yoon limping, blood going down her nose, everyone held weapons to protect themselves as she continued to limp forward. However, she was soon pulled up by a net and slow claps could be heard. Eun-Yu was clapping with a bored expression portrayed on her face, her brother and everyone else just watched her while I rolled my eyes. 'Are they really siblings? Is she adopted or something?' I crossed my arms and leant against a wall. 'Let's call it a day. Good work everyone.'

Han rolled away and everyone lowered the net. I followed Eun-Hyeok as he walked away, 'I'm back four eyes.' I smiled as he looked at me clearly unimpressed, 'Back and bloodier than before how lovely,' My eyes widened at his snarky remark. 'Did I just get a remark that wasn't formal as shit, damn is it Christmas? Where's Santa?' He hit my head and told me to knock it off as I sent him a toothy grin. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as I followed him to the security room, I sat on the desk as he continued to write something down. However, soon he walked out with the same deadpanned expression left on his face. I stayed seated, scrolling through the gallery on my phone. It was mainly crappy memes and the odd selfie but it was pretty much boring, I moved to my notes and decided to type. It wasn't anything interesting as such but it cured my boredom for now.

Soon enough I got bored again, pushing myself off the desk, I left the room to find something to do. Everyone seemed to be happy to have some of their belongings back so I left them to it, I didn't get anything of mine considering all it was, was a few energy drinks and drawings pads. That's when I remembered, Eun-Hyeok asked me to get batteries from one of the rooms, I picked up my weapon and left, waving goodbye to Han as he sat idly by the door. Han rolled into the room where Eun-Hyeok was writing quietly, 'Did you shut down the elevator? We're running scarce on power and it's dangerous, so we'll run it in case of emergency only' Han threw a key at him, anger evident on his face. 'What we're doing to Y/N, is it right?' Eun-Hyeok fell silent, resting his head on his hand. 'She hasn't harmed anyone; how do we know she'll turn.' Han looked at him, almost like he was glaring daggers. 'Making her do all the trips, using-'