Chapter 7 ( Bad Ending)

The elevator doors opened, and I walked out, people held guns to my face, and I cocked a brow, hitting them away. 'The hell? Get that shit away from me,' Ui-Myeong then walked in from behind me, guns were then pointed to him. He smirked and wrapped an arm around me, making me shiver in disgust slightly. 'Those things can't kill us.' I rolled my eyes and removed his arm from me, crossing my arms over my chest. 'Don't worry about that,' Pyeon stared at him, he clearly didn't trust this guy at all. 'I'll find a way to kill you when I need to,' I stayed silent as I watched how it all played out, till I was tapped on the arm. 'Y/N are you okay?' Eun-Yu stood looking at me, I smiled and put my thumbs up. 'My whole body hurts but I'm not dead so yes,' her expression fell to her same sarcastic one before she hit me on the head and walked off. I whined as I rubbed my head, people put their guns down silently seeing as there was no threat just yet. Pyeon's didn't falter however so I hit it down, 'put that away.' He stared at me for a few moments, not moving an inch before giving in. Everyone stood silent and Ui-Myeong grinned. I walked off leaving Ui-Myeong by himself, what a creep, I should have let Pyeon shoot him...

I went and sat in the security room, growing used to being in there either by myself or with four eyes. However, my peace was soon ended by Yeong-Su's cries, I made my way down the hall to see his sister dragging him away as Hye-In held a blowtorch to a monster. 'Stop it's my friend!' Yeong-Su's cries just got louder as Hye-In was about to flick the switch. 'Stop it! It's done nothing wrong!' They looked at me but then back at it with fear, 'yes but we don't know how it'll change!' With that Hye-In set fire to the monster, I pursed my lips and turned around. Ignoring Yeong-Su's cries for them to stop. Ui-Myeong watched in silence, his hands in his pockets. 'Humans and monsters can't coexist Y/N,' I pursed my lips and looked up at him. 'For once you're right,' with that I walked away in silence. Soon I walked into Eun-Yu who held the kids as they cried. 'Everyone should be picky making friends, even you.' she gave me a nonchalant expression before leaving with the two. I sat silently and ate alone, not wanting to deal with anyone right now. Though soon, I heard the door open and Eun-Hyeok walked in, picking up my things I walked out, ignoring him following me, 'suddenly I just lost my appetite.'

'I just want to talk,' I picked up my pace walking away from him quicker. 'Nothing you've said was ever good for me,' he grabbed my hand and spun me around. 'You don't even know what I want to say,' I shook my hand out of his grip, and stood there quietly. 'It's something about that safety camp, well I'll tell you this. I'm not doing it, I'm not your hound anymore.' With that I turned around leaving him by himself. Ui-Myeong then walked out, pulling his hood down, he sat on a chair. 'Aren't you going to turn me in to?' He sent a smile to Eun-Hyeok. 'I'm the sceptical type,' he put his hands in his pockets and watched as Ui-Myeong smiled. 'You're smart, let me give you something as an apology for earlier' He closed his eyes and rested his head back, 'The military aren't going to rescue anyone, they're planning to destroy everything,' Eun-Hyeok's breathe hitched as he watched Ui-Myeong smile. 'That's the final solution, operation golden hour. Distinguish what kind of monsters people will turn into, and stop it before it happens,' with a smirk he stood up and placed a hand on his shoulder. 'Survive on your own, that's the only way' on that note he left.

I sat on the floor of the main room, Miss An's body was now removed, and the elevator was blocked slightly in case anything was to happen again. Strands of hair fell onto my face as I sat there idly, staring at the floor. How has my life come to this? Before this I was in my room playing video games and pretending half of humanity didn't exist, next thing I know I was used as a pawn to everyone to get what they needed away from a few freaks out to eat them and their loved ones. I hit my head against my knees and groaned. Maybe if I just close my eyes for a few moments, it'll go back to normal. I let my eyes flutter shut, slipping out of conciseness slowly, that was until I heard a loud crash in front of me.