Epilogue

This is an Epilogue to the Good ending of the story so, I hope you enjoy.

Snow slowly fell from the sky, hitting my face and leaving a nice cold feeling against my skin. I watched as Yu-Ri shot arrows into the target with ease, Yeong-Su trying to follow her actions but struggling. I will admit the scene was cute. A smile crept to my face, which I tried to hide, when Ui-Myeong started speaking to her, blush clearly visible as he looked to his left. I walked away to the tent behind them, leaving them to speak among themselves. Yoon sat peacefully, her hair had grown over time, but her love for music was still the same. I watched as she scribbled down what I presumed was lyrics happily, I peeked over her shoulder causing her to jump. 'Y/N!' I laughed, scratching the nape of my neck awkwardly. 'Sorry! Sorry!' I waved my arms in my face in defence as Yoon sighed, clearly unimpressed. I decided to leave her alone for now as she wrote, some things never change.

I sat down on the ground, my knees to my chest as I watched the snow fall. I heard footsteps as they trudged in the snow, getting closer. I looked up and watched as Eun-Hyeok walked towards me, his hands were in his coat pockets and snow dusted his hair. His glasses held on for dear life with more tape, he was a bit taller now, still a jerk to. He sat next to me, pulling me closer to his side, 'you're going to freeze to death one of these days.' I hugged him from the side as his hand lay on my waist, 'you wouldn't let me.' He rolled his eyes and rested his head on mine. I laughed faintly as he began to mutter under his breathe, we sat there for a few minutes in silence, watching as the snow fell to the ground slowly. 'If you get a cold then it's your own fault,' I hum and look up at him. 'A small cold won't bother me.' Eun-Hyeok let out a sigh of defeat and planted a small kiss on my head, 'you're hopeless.'

'Hopelessly in love yes, why yes I am,' he smiled and flicked my forehead lightly. Eun-Yu walked towards us; her hands stuffed in her pockets. 'Are you guys done flirting?' I laughed as Eun-Hyeok's face flushed a light shade of red, his head turning to his side. 'I'll take that as a yes,' she sat down in front of us. Miss Cha sat with Miss Son watching the scene from afar, 'I'm not surprised they ended up together.' Miss Son looked at Miss Cha who watched with a smile, 'I mean it was slightly obvious, they argued like a couple.' Miss Cha shook her head and looked at Miss Son who hugged her dog in her arms. 'No not that, they just, how do I explain it?' Miss Son shrugged, 'if I'm being honest, I have no clue,' Miss Son looks at us as we argued, Eun-Yu laughing at the two of us. 'But I feel the same.' I laughed and hugged him tightly, 'don't get all flustered on me Eun-Hyeok,' He looked at me and ruffled my hair. 'For once you've called me my name, is it Christmas?' I rolled my eyes and let him go, wrapping my arms around his neck as he looked at me. 'Hm four eyes suits you a lot better,' Before he could argue back, I interlocked our lips. He placed his hands on my hips and closed his eyes. We stopped, panting as we looked at one another. I ruffled his hair before leaving him stood there. His sister rested an arm on his shoulder and watched as I walked away. 'I never saw you as a simp, but here we are.' He pushed his sister away by the head, 'oh piss off.' She laughed at her brother, continuing to tease him.

-Fin

Officially finished this book, not going to lie this was fun to write. I ended up doing a mix of both the webcomic (if the full things not on webtoon for you it can be found on NeatManga.com) and the Netflix series (if you don't have Netflix, you can watch it on DramaCool.Net), I tried to include as many canon deaths as possible-

Chapter's Words: 737

Whole story: 25,479 Words