Chapter 8 (Good ending)

If you didn't notice I based the bad ending of the Netflix series of sweet home, I'm now going to base the good ending of the manga, however we won't have our favourite long armed extendy boi (r.i.p) instead we have one pound version Ui-Myeong but anyway-

The elevator doors opened, and a gun was held a few centimetres from my face, I cocked a brow at everyone as they held weapons. 'The hell? I thought we stopped pointing weapons at my face, damn...' I hit away Pyeon's gun, walking past them. However, they raised them towards Ui-Myeong now, he stood there with a smile still plastered to his face. 'Those things can't kill me,' he gently placed his finger at the end of Pyeon's gun, pushing it away. 'Don't worry, I'll find a way to kill you if needed.' Ui-Myeong grinned at his response before shoving past him. 'Y/N are you alright?' I looked behind me as someone gently tugged my sleeve, Eun-Yu looked at me silently. I sent her a smile and put up my thumbs, 'never been better!'

I went and sat in the security room, resting my head on the wall as Eun-Hyeok walked in. He sat down next to me, 'thanks by the way.' I cocked a brow and grinned, 'for what?' I looked at me with a bored expression, flicking my forehead. I whined and rubbed my head, 'to think your invincible.' I pouted and flicked him back, 'invincible doesn't mean I can't feel pain four eyes you jerk,' He laughed as I punched his side gently that was until Yi-Kyung walked in, I stood up, brushing off my legs. 'I'll let you two talk,' I smiled and left silently. Yi-Kyung sat next to Eun-Hyeok and looked at him, 'we need to get everyone out soon, if someone clicked that button then they're coming.' Eun-Hyeok nodded and ran his fingers through his hair. 'We could try and search the place for a way out, but that'd take too much time.' Yi-Kyung placed a finger under her chin, before an idea seemed to hit her, 'what if we leave from the roof? Most monsters have been on the ground have they not?' Yi-Kyung then snapped her fingers, 'the S.O.S sheet, if we tie it down on the ground somewhere, all we need to do is tie it up on the roof again. It's strong enough to withstand human weight I'm sure of it.' Eun-Hyeok wrote something down quickly. 'Right but we need someone to go retrieve it and then tie it down from below.' Yi-Kyung thought for a moment before grabbing the pen from Eun-Hyeok, 'we can send Sang-Wook, then some of us will head to the roof to tie it there first. I'll stay here and bring up everyone else once ready,' Eun-Hyeok nodded, agreeing with the plan. Eun-Hyeok picked up the plan and walked out, going to find Sang-Wook.

-----🦋-----

Eun-Hyeok and Gil-Seob got ready to head up the elevator to the roof, Sang-Wook retrieved the cloth, now all they had to do was tie both ends, once everyone evacuated safely, they could cut the rope and run. Eun-Hyeok held both his crossbow and the cloth while Gil-Seob held his blowtorch, 'don't go dying on me four eyes I still have something to tell you, same to you old man don't die.' Eun-Hyeok rolled his eyes before stepping in the elevator, Gil-Seob following behind chuckling. I watched as the door closed slowly, they sent me a smile before it shut fully. I let out a shaky breath as I looked up at the ceiling, you better come back safe.

Ui-Myeong watched from afar silently, his lips pursed in a straight line. Pyeon patted my shoulder and walked back out with Yu-Ri for when they had to tie the cloth somewhere at the ground below. 'Do you think they'll succeed?' I felt a breath behind my neck, causing my hairs to go up and I jumped. I spun around and Ui-Myeong was smiling at me, his eyes half closed, almost like a cat. I stepped back a bit, causing him to stand properly, his hands in his pockets. 'You startled me sorry...' I mumbled, standing awkwardly in front of him, he grinned. 'Also, I have faith, they've lasted this long so I don't see why not.' I sent him my usual smile with a thumbs up, to which he walked past me. Ruffling my h/c locks, 'you're optimistic, I like it.'

I heard the sound of a car engine outside, and the sound of Pyeon's shouts. 'You god damn monsters!' He sounded like he was struggling causing me to worry, I walked to another room to check how everyone else was doing. Eun-Yu was worried for her brother, they weren't blood related apparently but they were definitely close, no matter how much she denied it. Miss Cha was sat quietly reading to both Yeong-Su and Su-Yeong who struggled slightly, but she was happy they made an effort. With a smile, I left the room, satisfied that everyone was safe. That was when I heard the loud growls of monsters, except it was clear there was more than one. I saw Yu-Ri run inside, she grabbed my arm and pulled me towards her. 'We have to get everyone to the roof now!' I nodded, looking back I saw as multiple monsters were trying to break in. We have to move fast.