Chapter 5

We all stood silently; Jung held Yoon up as she still clutched her abdomen in pain. Soon enough, I was hit down almost landing into a car if Eun-Hyeok didn't stop me, I picked myself up and dusted off. 'So it's the sonic rip off, noted' I grumbled as I got back into a defensive stance. Car alarms went off as it landed back on the ground, slowly raising its head to face us. We stood still, that was until it proceeded to run at us full speed. Eun-Hyeok raised his crossbow and shot, landing a hit on the creature's eye. However, he was soon pulled away by something, 'Lee!' Wait, that's the first time I've used that name, it sounds nice. I shook my head repeatedly, letting my hair hit my face. Focus Y/N.

Soon I was also pulled down, before I could scream a hand was placed over my mouth. I look to my sides, both Eun-Hyeok and Jung were there. Eun-Hyeok removed his hand from my mouth and watched as the monster walked around, he carefully pulled out his car keys, clicking the alarm. I covered my ears as it went off, the monster ran top speed into the car, Eun-Hyeok grabbed my hand and ran, he clicked it again, causing the creature to run once more. We continued to run, hiding behind different cars as Eun-Hyeok continued to click his car key, but I was beginning to debate if it was his at this point. Not like it mattered. However, when we started to run again, Yoon toppled over in pain, something was wrong. The monster heard us, it came running towards us but just barely missed as a blue van parked next to us, the door slid open, 'Hurry! Get in!' All of us hopped in and Eun-Hyeok took the wheel, 'Do you have a license?' Does that really matter right now? If the bitch can drive, then let the bitch drive!

I sat down quickly, shutting the door behind me. 'I passed the written!' With that he hit the accelerator and pulled the gear stick, turning the wheel quickly. I held onto the side of the car as he drove fast, I could hear more monsters as they shrieked and growled, seems we're now dealing with more than one. My side hit Eun-Hyeok slightly as he swerved, avoiding hitting a pillar as he continued to drive through the parking lot. I heard the smash of a window and Yoon scream, turning around her head was halfway out the window as monster latched onto her hair. I moved to the back seat slightly and grabbed my weapon, stabbing it in the eye, 'weird ass freak,' Jung cut Yoon's hair apologising as she hit it with a bat. I fell back into my seat as Eun-Hyeok took another swerve to get them off us, we started spinning as they broke through the windows. I continuously hit them on both me and Eun-Hyeok's side as he drove. However, soon I heard the skid of the car as we crashed, and the sound of the boot opening. Eun-Hyeok swiftly got out of the car and got his crossbow ready, I got out after him having to kick off a monster. Pyeon relentlessly started to beat them with a sledgehammer, gritting his teeth as blood covered him. Jung began slashing at as many as he could with his machete, I kicked and stabbed any that were to close, blood was everywhere, it was a massacre.

We ran, Eun-Hyeok gripped my hand as he basically dragged me. We got to the entrance of the parking lot; I felt a warm feeling against my skin as fire blew past us. Yu-Ri and the old man now stood there, blowtorches in hand. 'I got you!' I covered my mouth and coughed; the old man continued to set fire to the monsters, it looked like a bonfire, just less pretty of course. All that could be heard were the cries of pain as they burnt slowly in agony. If they weren't trying to kill me a few moments ago, I'd almost feel guilty for them, but this was well deserved. We made it back inside, but we couldn't start celebrating our survival just yet. I heard the cries of Su-Yeong and sprinted. Eun-Hyeok and Yu-Ri ran after me, I saw as she ran away, Mr Han had his leg stabbed by yet again, another monster. I grabbed the rope and pulled; my hands burnt but I kept on pulling, I almost fell but Yu-Ri grabbed on, we pulled together as hard as we could. Soon people slowly started helping to pull, Eun-Hyeok grabbed my side as I almost went forward. Once Mr Han got himself free the monster went up, Su-Yeong came back a bottle in hand, she threw it and the monster caught flame. 'Take that you overgrown spider!' She yelled, closing her eyes as she was pulled away from it all by Miss Cha. It screamed in pain and anger as it went for Mr Han again, Jung and Byeong-ll moved him away quickly, I ran in and stabbed it in the chest.