ʙᴏɴᴜꜱ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8.4

-only two more chapters after this :(
-minsung smut -the last of the smuts  <\3
-this follows right after ji announces hes preggo in the most han jisung way
-a lot of comfort and soft smut

-enjoy~

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

"Min, you're gonna have to finish washing up," Jisung muttered, face squished against Minho's neck as the alpha kept his arms wrapped around the younger wolf, refusing to let him go. The beta didn't mind though, reciprocating the hug with all the strength he could muster.

However the wolf remained silent, soap suds already sinking into his skin, hair damp and lower half loosely wrapped in a towel Jisung suspected would drop if he moved away. 

"Min?" Jisung pushed against the hand that held him against the alpha to look at his mate, cupping the older's cheeks between his palms. "Why so silent love? What's wrong?"

The part basilisk male just shook his head, pulling his mate back into a hug, digging his head into Jisung's mating mark. "Min look at me please?"

Minho shook his head again.

Jisung huffed, cheeks inflating.

"Lee Minho."

"What."

The beta combed through the damp hair tickling his neck, tugging softly at knots before petting it down. "C'mon, I think we both need a bath."

He dragged the older by his hand and into their bathroom, ignoring the towel that slipped and the tingles that enveloped his hand from his mate's tight grip.

Pushing Minho against the wall to stand, he set to work, sitting on the hem of the tub and letting the large bath fill with steaming water, scented oils and bath salts, humming to himself and eyeing his alpha once in a while.

The orange haired alpha seemed to be distracted with his thoughts, eyes set straight ahead of him as he stood (naked), arms crossed and leaning against the wall.

Jisung sighed, stopping the running water and called his mate over through their link.

"Min, the bath is ready. Hop in."

Pulling a taut smile, the alpha stepped in slowly, his body melting in the heat, head tilting back and eyes closed.

But when Jisung went to stand, he abruptly caught the beta's wrist, sitting up in a frenzy.

"Where are you going? I thought you'd join me?"

The alpha almost looked pitiful with his troubled puppy eyes and bunny teeth peeking through his parted lips.

"I need to take my clothes off to do that," the beta smiled warmly, and waited patiently as his mate let go of him hesitantly.

"Right..."

Pulling his shirt over his head and tugging his pants down along with his underwear, he lifted his leg to step into the tub, aware of his alpha's eyes eating him up shamelessly.