Jason

"Here." Anna- Anna something says as we stop in front of an old motel.

"You sure we won't get murdered here?" Piper asks.

Annabeth glares at her, "Well beauty queen, if it isn't up to your standards you are more then welcome to stay outside and get eaten by monsters."

"Annabeth." Thalia says, her voice full of warning.

"I'll go get our rooms." Annabeth says, storming off into the hotel.

"What the hell did I do to her?" Piper exclaims.

"Don't stress it Pipes," I say laying my hand on her shoulder. "she's probably just tired."

"She has been a bitch towards me since we first met." Piper mutters.

"Come on my children," Thalia says gesturing us into the motel. "lets get some sleep."

Inside the motel Annabeth is waiting with 3 key, "Same sleeping arrangements as the tents, Leo, Jason I hope you don't mind sharing a bed." She throws me a key.

"No worries." I say smiling. "Leo's a chill dude."

I turn to Leo and see him smiling up at me, I return the gesture. Man that dude is short.

"Alright," Thalia says. "everyone get to bed. I'll wake everyone up at around 6."

Annabeth gives Thalia a death stare, "6? In the morning? That's usually when I fall asleep."

"Well better get to bed then Annie-girl."

Leo snickers at the name and I hold back a laugh myself.

Annabeth stares into our souls, "Oh by the way, boys, your room is on the opposite end of the motel, sorry there wasn't another room near us."

"Cool!" Leo says. "Boys night!" He says smiling at me.

"Yea." I say. "Let's go." Leo and I walk through the dimly lit corridors to our room. "Here." I say opening the wooden door, as it swings open warm light escapes the room. Wooden furniture takes up the room, an old-fashioned lamp sits on the nightstand. In the middle of the room is a 4-post bed with a handmade quilt. The bed is maybe a full, barely enough room for just me.

"The bed is, uh," Leo says. "spacious."

I let out a laugh, "Yea, I can sleep on the floor or something really doesn't matter."

"Nah man," Leo protests. "we're both exhausted. We need a good night sleep, we can just curl up. We'll fit."

"Alright then," I say. "I'm gonna go take a quick shower."

"Sounds good." Leo says jumping onto the bed, pulling something out of his pockets and fidgeting with it.

I walk to the other end of the room and open the bathroom door. I turn the water on and start washing my hair, I start thinking about, everything.

For some reason I don't have a memory, this lesbian has fake memories of us dating, a scary blonde chick is in charge of like my life, I found my sister, which I didn't know I had. Then there's this short dude who I know like nothing about. I'm sleeping with him tonight, I should probably get to know him.

No, not sleeping with him like that. Just like laying in a bed with him and falling asleep. Like super close to him.

I shut the water off and wrap myself in a towel. I reach for my boxers and pull them and a white tank on. I walk out of the bathroom, shaking my hair to attempt to dry it off.

"Dude," Leo says laughing. "you look like a dog right now."

I jump onto the bed and shake my hair in Leo's face.