Piper

"Okay," I say later that night. "Spill."

Leo and I are sitting in the back of the truck with Jason, Thalia, and Annabeth in the front.

"Spill what?"

"The homosexual beans." I say point to the blonde in the truck.

"You first." Leo says smuggly.

"Uh, okay? Jason is cool, pretty good fake boyfriend. I approve of him dating you."

"What? No! Idiot." Leo says sighing. "Annabeth."

"What about her?" I ask.

"You like her."

"No I do not. She's a total control freak who hates practically everyone. There are major red flags with her and commitment issues. I mean we've been on the trips for weeks and she's barely tried to get to know any of us. She's so lost in her own head she doesn't see anyone else."

"Yea that's your type." He says laying back in the truck bed.

"Nah uh! Also this isn't about me. It's about you and Jason. So," I cross my legs and move closer to him. "Tell me. Everything."

"Fine." Leo says rolling his eyes. "I like Jason. There are you happy?"

"No. Tell me everything Leonardo."

"I hate you."

"You love me."

"The first time I saw him I though he was hot but to be fair I think the majority of people are. Then we had to share a bed and we spent the entire night talking. We went into fits of laughter randomly. Then when we were hanging out in the back of the truck we just talked and it was so easy. But," He stops.

"But?" I implore.

"I flirted with him."

"But? Why is that a but? That's good."

"I flirted with him, by calling him, a cute groundhog."

"WHAT?" I exclaim bursting out into a fit of laughter.

"It was an accident." Leo says a rose blush appearing on his cheeks.

"Good," I say between laughs. "Because if you did that on purpose I would seriously judge anyone who has ever likes you."

"Well Jason's not one of those people so you don't have to judge him." I snort. "What?" Leo asks.

"You seriously don't think that do you?" I ask.

"I do. He doesn't like me."

"He so does Leo! You guys talked all night, he STARED AT YOU WHEN YOU WERE COVERED IN OIL." I say slow and loud so Leo gets it through that grease ball head of his.

"Shut up!" Leo whisper screams. "He might hear you."

"I hope he does, cause he likes you! How are you gonna explain him laying down right next to you in the truck bed? The bed it around eight feet long, Jason is like 6'1, and you're like 5'6, he could've comfortably laid on the other side away from you. Instead he laid down right next to you Leo. You fell asleep first, and he laid down right next to you."

"That, doesn't, oh my gods." Leo says, his elfish smile growing. "Jason likes me! He has too! Praise Aphrodite! Piper, he likes me!" Leo grabs my hands and I squeeze his. "And you like Annabeth! We both like blonde control-freaks! Go us!"

"Woah, woah, woah," I say. "I do not like that monstrosity of a woman. She is inane and could and would rip my head off if I did anything that wasn't perfectly to her liking."