So... if you're curled up in a comfortable nook reading this, you've probably already decided that this book is probably not any different from any other fantasy novel  you've read. You don't know how wrong you really are. You might be wondering why I'm writing this book, or that I am  extremely rude and simply unbearable to listen to. I have just decided I'm going to answer  number one on that list, because if you find me remarkably annoying, you will most likely find something else to read. I'm writing this book because I have a secret. If you are planning on reading another word, you must make an unbreakable promise never to tell a soul about anything you read in this book, or I will have to hunt you down and put fire ants in your bed. You have been warned. I don't trust you, though. You probably can work out that's why I haven't told you my secret yet. I trust nobody, it's nothing personal. It's just the way of the world. Anyway, where are my manners? I'm Sky the Dreamer, but just call me Sky. I'm the crazy kid. You may have heard of me. If not, I'll tell you what I look like, and see if that sparks your memory. I have stick-straight, shoulder-length black hair, my skin is an olive tone, and I've heard that my eyes look like a kaleidoscope that's a million colors at once. My clothes are like everyone else's in Seralore, (that's the country I live in) white linen robes with a leather belt that has crystals embedded in it, gray leggings, leather boots, and sky blue undergarments. You probably recognize me now. You probably don't know that my nails glow different colors when I experience different emotions. That is not normal, so I paint my nails to look normal. But that isn't my secret. My secret is something that power-hungry might kill me for. I have to trust that  you will never tell my secret to anyone. I need a second to prepare myself to tell you. Here goes. I'm a magic-wielder. I bet you have no idea what that is, so let me explain. Magic-wielders have powerful magic, but magic-wielders are only born once every thousand years. The magic source is a glowing ball of sea foam green light in a lost temple. It is the thing that gives the magic-wielders their powers. It chooses who wields the magic. It tries to choose someone who will do great things. It made a mistake choosing me. You'll see why when you hear my story.

                           I'll see you... in the next one. -Sky the Dreamer