Prelogue

(Don't forget to turn on the track above)

Walking on the grey foothpath ,I walked slowly whilst looking at river nearby.
Many warm footsteps shuffled in the cold chills of the December.Grey and brown coats could be seen merging in each other in this busy city .
The cold wind shuffled my hairs as the known scent passed my nostrils tensing my nerves . I paced up a lill and not so soon reached small yet cozy house enough to bear me.
I unlocked the door and kept the umbrella in the stand ,slowly walking towards the couch as I heaved the burden of bag on the couch laying down relaxing the nerves down.

"It was a long day."
I sighed and spoke.

"Y/N!ARE YOU BACK?"

An old voice shouted.

Y/n:yeah halmeoni ,I am .

She spoke flipping her hairs.

Author pov:
A women in her late 50's emerged from the kitchen with a worried expression.

"Oh!Did you eat food today or went to shore?"

"Shore halmeoni."

"Oh-Would you like some food"

"Uh No Halmeoni.You can eat alone.I have some work to do."
I said as went to the door step to change my shoes.

"Y/N?it's THAT day today?"
She asked in a low ,glum tone.Y/n just sighed and answered
"Yea Halmeoni...Don't worry i will be back in an hour or two."
Saying that I hopped out of the house back in the wintery shades.
In the foggy shades I walked towards the nearest japanese spring park which was quite filled with pinkshades by now.
Where am I?
In Japan?
No...... new york.

Author pov:

Y/n kept walking for quite long looking at the street side cafés ,Sound of ringing bells and feeling that warm scent in the cold of winter.
She just remembered some good old times.Those faint old laughters reminded her that there was sometime she used to be there,laughing all happy.Being youngest and enjoying those privileges but there she is left .
Right now all alone walking in the busy streets .She hated it quite much but can she change it? May be no.
She just sighed and avoided these places as if they never existed nor did "The happy family".

Walking and walking she finally reached the place she was yearning to see.

"Atleast you didn't change"She muttered moving forward towards entrance while her gaze was fixed on -_____

She muttered moving forward towards entrance while her gaze was fixed on -_____
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yolo aliens👀,
Hope you guys didn't forget this story did you?
Hehe...How was the prelogue and what you expect from the story??💜
Enjoyyy💜

How was the prelogue and what you expect from the story??💜Enjoyyy💜