Chapter-9

"Give me a second."
I spoke as I stood up and slowly paced towards the main door.
I picked up the pocket knife from the front table ,Following the figure ,I looked to the left and right of the empty road as I saw a mysterious figure to the right.
I squinted my eyes as with heavy foot steps I started following him.My breathe got clearer and clearer by each passing second as I kept pacing to the walking shadow.Suddenly I heard some noise from the back.I looked back to check what was up when I felt my mouth being grabbed.

I struggled harder and harder until I realised ,I was introduced to the strange smelling chlorofom under the effect of which I slowly started drowsing . Trying my best to keep my eyes open I struggled to see something when I blacked out.

Taehyung pov:
I took in the last spoon but still she didn't come.
strange.
She said few mins.Arent they over yet?
I dropped the spoon as I scooped the plate from table and slowly went to the kitchen still struggling to walk.
Having cleaned the table I looked at the clock which ticked 9 now.
She isn't back still.I looked around to see any signs but not even a The air moved, it was pin drop silence in the house.
Finally,I decided to go and check on myself what was up.
Switching off the lights and television I Slowly limped as I slid phone jn my pocket in case of emergency and walked with a clutches on other hand.
Moving out all I found was empty road with Nothin but some insects buzzing around.
A worry swept in me as I started walking and found no evidences.I was still confused upon which way to walk to .
Something in me spoke me to go the right as on the left side the Street lamps weren't even on.
I started to walk a bit faster as I started moving.Why would she even run out of the house at that time I thought as the ever growing worry didn't calm down until I saw a hazy figure at some distance On the pavement.
I started moving a lill more faster.I bent a bit as the worry on my face grew seeing y/n.I tried picking her up but DARN IT.
I can't even help her.
What to do ?what to do?What to do?Think Taehyung.
I thought as I still was trying to find a way.
Thats when I remembered that I brought my phone along.I quickly picked it out as I called the ambulance for help. Thats the best I could do but before I could click on the dial button I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"I will help..."
Spoke a calm voice.Tattoed hand.With Eyebrow piercing.
It looked familiar to me somehow but I can't exactly identify how.
Getting nothing in sight I quickly nodded and asked for his help.

He dropped her to home but when I asked him to stay back he just went away.Strange.
I went to the room where she had been laid.
Everything was looking normal except for the fact she is unconscious.
I sighed as I took a seat beside.
The clock ticked 10:30 by now.
Sleeping would be a bad idea .simplest thing i could do was scroll through my phone.I started just randomly doing and fetching the things in when my mind went back to the guy.
He was familiar but at the same time was not.Felt like I knew him but wasnt able remember where and how.
In the Tornado of my thoughts ,my mind drifted to y/n as my gaze shifted to her.She also looked familiar but how?
Most importantly why would a person in this world be taking care of me with full affection and care where even our own forgets.It is just too strange.Either she is really that affectionate or she does know me.
Honestly I have no idea about how to take things right now.
It's been not even half of the day since I woke up and so many things are already happening around.

Y/N pov:
Where am i going? This Forest....I hate this....why am I here?Once again ....
I hate every bit of it.
With slow and small steps I move through the woods as i contemplated  with my moves .
I have always Hated this mist.It has haunted me ever since That incident Occured.

Walking slowly slowly and slowly I reached out to a clear road.The cold breeze blew as it chilled my inside.I waited and waited for some one to  come.I saw a Van approaching from the fork.

I waved in but it didn't seem to stop.I looked on closely to realise that it was.....Me and my family...The same day we were returning after the mission.

Panic rushed in me,I just wanted this to happen.I just didn't want that thing to happen.I came to the middle of the road as I waved aggresively to stop and come out.But wait....

Did the van just pass through me.It wasn't even a second when I saw the car blast.Tear left my eye as I once again witnessed.My state of mind went bad as I rushed To the burning car trying to wake everyone up.My hands just passed through.I saw them in pain but wasn't able to do a thing.

I felt so helpless at the moment.My Painful cry didn't stop as I fell on the road.I felt myself being shaken.

My eyes scrunched as my head ached.

Each and every scene started playing I couldn't Understand a part of it As I started drowning Into the bad memories more and more.EverythinG seemed a mess and I wanted it to stop until..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Yeo aliens💜
i know i promised of update yesterday but my Uhm- draft got deleted and I rewrote In really short time💜🙂
What's going on in fandom these days?
Am unable to check up on what is up😂

To be continuedYeo aliens💜i know i promised of update yesterday but my Uhm- draft got deleted and I rewrote In really short time💜🙂What's going on in fandom these days?Am unable to check up on what is up😂