Chapter-7

The breaks pulled up.

"Thank you."

I spoke in panic as Yeonjun gave a small smile before turning the car back giving me my privacy.

Without even waiting for a second I rushed inside the house in a panic I opened the door as saw Yuqi sitting there and some nurses checking him.

"H-how?"

Was the only thing I could speak.  She came towards me to calm down and took me out of the room.

Yuqi POV:
Flashback

I was sitting on the couch when I felt thirsty.   I quickly glanced at him to check if everything was alright before I moved out of the room to grab a glass of water.
I was about to drink water when I heard some breaking voice inside the room.
I quickly kept the glass back as I rushed to the room to check what was going on. As I reach hear him moving his head from side to side as if he was in immense pain.
My hands begin to tremble as I searched for my phone and called for the doctor.

Flashback ends

"Turns out he is out of his deep slumber it was just side effects of being in sleep for so long."

My heart bloomed in happiness as I heard this. Finally,  my long wait was over.  Nottthey waited for was wanting him to talk with me like before.
I smiled slightly.
I felt a tingling sensation on my feet. I turned my gaze down to see tannie tickling me with his tongue and wiggling his tail in excitement.
I picked him up as I bopped my nose with his
"See, He is up."
She spoke as she rocked him slightly in her arms.

I was still carrying tannie around within my arms when I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I turned my head back to see Yuqi standing behind.
She smiled slightly as she seemed much happier than me. s is what friendship is, I guess.

"T-thank  you Yuqi, I won't ever be able to make up to your goodness"

I spoke as I gave her my half boxy smile /n-ah I am urgently needed by mom so if you don't mind-"

"Sure Yuqi.Stay safe."
I came to the door to bid her goodbye.

After she went I sighed before turning and stepping into the house.
I seated on the couch as nurses were still running some checks on him.
It's almost 6 pm right now so even they will leave in a few I suppose.
I was looking at the scenery outside when I hearthintthinggg on the phone.
I kept tannie down who was still in my arms. Taking out the phone from my pocket the text flashed under the name "Yeonjun"

*Yeonjun is online*

"Hey- is everything fine?"
"Yes, yes everything is under control. Sorry and thank you for today.  maybe some another day. :)"
"Sure I gonnnoblem. Take care and have a nice evening."

*Yeonjun is offline*

I kept the phone on the table in front when I looked at nurses coming out and motioning me to go inside.
That's when my breathing started to uneven. Meeting someone I yearned to talk to for long was already making adrenaline rush through me.

I went inside to see Oppa laying looking up at the ceiling confused, not confused but highly perplexed as he looked about whatever was happening around. I held the door tightly as I gathered the courage to go inside and talk.

Slowly I went in as I took slow steps towards him. Not to mention one nurse was still there running one last check-up.

"Hi, oOppaHow are you?"
I tried my best neither to break down nor stutter.
He slowly turned from the ceiling eggnog to me.

"Sorry, are you the one taking care of me?."

My heart almost shattered hearing this line. I looked at the nurse searching for an answer.

"Side effects of long term coma, He is for now suffering from partial amnesia. There are chances he may recognise you or he may already remember a lot of things but many he won't."

I felt my heart sinking ds I heard this.

"Miss?"

I heard him as I turned my head back I saw him looking at me with a confused gaze.

"Y-yes it was me....p-please give me some time. I will be back in few minutes"
I exited the room immediately as I released the sob I was holding from long.
I went to the balcony as I held it tightly from the frustration. Sobs and tears were not even stopping. How could they?
Was this what I was waiting for?

The tears kept brimming reddening my whole face as I kept looking at the view outside. Currently, my state of mind was such a big mess that no one could untangle that mess.
I started having past flashbacks as standing here became much more difficult for me with each passing Second That Hat's I felt a hand on the shoulder.
I quickly wiped my tears off with my clothed sleeve and let out a shaky breath before turning around to see the nurse.
"Yes ma'am?"
I spoke in their yet soar voice.
"Ma'am I can understand your agony of waiting so long for him but he isn't even able to remember you but he is awake. You should stay strong.  He would recognise you soon."
She spoke in an understanding voice.
I gulped as my throat was all soared and dry from crying before letting out a
"thank you"

She nodded and spoke
"Ma'am it's almost time for us to leave. The clutches are near as he won't be able to walk properly after this long. And all other unnecessary equipments have been taken. Now we will take the leave"

"Wait- what about payment ?"

"Ma'am it's already paid by....."

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
How was the chapter aliens?👀

What do you expect further in the story?