Chapter -25(Outro)

"Choi Sam,The most wanted mafia was finally caught and executed by the Police

"Choi Sam,The most wanted mafia was finally caught and executed by the Police.Further he was accused of murdering Choi Minha And Kim Eric Who were former Leaders of Kim empire."
Switching off the news channel I stretched over my bed as I Laid With a stress free brain over it.
"Y/n-ah,We are going to the beach in no time.Get ready."
I looked back Jungkook Who was peeking through the door.
I nodded as he went away singing.
How stress-free it feels to Be away from all this.
No more threats.Free life.
Yawning I stood up as I picked up a shirt and shorts Knowing there is no way they will be Letting me go to beach in bikini:).
I know them so well dont I?¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Packing the sunscreen as I went downstairs to see everyone near the longue.
They were ready with their stuff and oh?Yeonjun?
They invited him also?
Not expected.

Author pov;
Y/n walked to them as they were busy talking with each other.
"Oh hi y/n you are already here?lets go to Beach then"
"Yesh sure,I will be coming in  a while"
Sayıng that y/n took out her phone as she was typing something She felt her getting Lifted as she looked to see Her brothers With wide eyes who were Gave an evil smile Before running with her and throwing her jn the water.

Cough cough
She got up to see everyone laughing at her .She Couldn't express how good she was feeling seeing them like that.
She had always wanted Experience something like that.
Everyone was still busy laughing when y/n threw big splash at them.
And there they go .
Kids forever.

It was deep evening already and they were really tired by then so they decided to have an evening dinner together.

"It was fun after so long ."
Jin yawned as he stretched.Everyone was already mostly Sleepy by now.
So they decided on for some Wine with light continental.
"Cheers!"

Y/n pov
We cheered our feast as we started drinking the wine whilst eating.
I was the first one to end the dinner so I drank the rest of wine .As I kept the empty glass my brows crashed to see the Ring inside the wine glass.
I took it in my hands as I looked my brother's in confusion as they diverted their eyes to yeonjun who was sitting beside me
Oh no
I know where it is going.
He held my hand as I looked at him.
"Y/n I have loved you ever since you have came in my life.Will you be mine?"
My eyes twitched as I looked hesitatingly at my brothers who nodded with a smile and it all looked like a beautiful.
"Y-yes."

And the claps could be heard around.
I hugged him tightly  as This surprise was too much for me.
"Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday to you
Happy birthday dear y/n-shii
Happy birthday to you!"

And That's when It came to me it was my birthday.
Tears welled in my eyes as I thanked them and hugged all my brothers.

"Now go and have a small walk with him."
Taehyung oppa spoke he put one of his hands on my shoulder and other on his.
"You better not hurt her.Or "
"Y-yeah I know I will be on Dinner plate."

And everyone broke in laughter.

This is the new chapter,and this is our new life.Thank you god,For whatever you gave me.Thank yoy eomma appa.
I thought as I looked up at the sky As the tear bead trailed down my cheeks.
"Yah!you are litreally crying right now!You want your brothers to kill me?"
I chuckled as I Put the cake presnet on the table on his face and ran to the sandy shore to escape from him w
ho was chasing me like a beast and the night was funfilled and dreamy.

Video Outro:

And do sub the channel ok?:) from my bio
The end~