Chapter-6

I heard
"You and Y/n Are just like my dead son and daughter.it happened that I lost them but seeing you both I feel like......They are here."
She spoke in a glum tone
I didn't know what to do. Comfort her or try to cheer her up?
Cheering is a better option I think so that's what I went for.

I just went and hugged her from the side
"Anyone, We are your son and daughter and you can bestow all your love on us."
I said as I rocked her slightly calming her distracted mind down It's hard to recover from bad memories when your past is mostly filled with loss and pain.
She just smiled and looked at me.l   someone
I spoke as I told her to go ahead.
As she left the room I sighed and looked at him.
"I wish I could see you awake."
I spoke as once last time I looked back before walking back to have a lunch
I served tannie in his bowl and made my way towards the living room.

We sat and started digging in the food when a notification popped on my phone.
I was about to open it when
"Yeah..don't use your phone while eating."
Harmoni(grandma in Korean) spoke in lill angry tone.
"S-sorry Halmeoni"
I spoke as I kept back the phone and started eating the food in silence.

Dishes and all were done. Harmonialso left the house a few minutes ago. I just looked around the house to find it silent.  It kinda amused me since it is kinda unusual to have silence when tannie is in the house.
I went to his normal resting place where I found him sleeping.
"I guess everyone is tired "
I mumbled as I looked around the now clean house when it came to my notice that I o check my phone.

I paced towards the living room to grab my phone sitting on non-theeee t to see what the notification was for.
Message?
"H-hi can we meet up at park XYZ?"

"Sorry, who is it?"
I typed back.
"Yeonjun, Your classmate...."
Reading it I felt relieved since it was just a classmate
"What for ?"
I typed back
"A-ah just normal meet up you know?"
It didn't sound like something fishy though
"Hm...I need some time to think"

"It's totally fine. i will wait😊"
"Thank you for understanding."
That is how I  ended the conversation. Yeah, perhaps I should not go.  If would go who will even take care of Oppa.
I thought as I looked towards his room but neither ignoring him would be a great option since he has always helped up with the class notes. What should I even think of?

Maybe I should ask for help from Yuki.

"CRACKHeAd"

"Hoi Yuki"

"Yea?"

She replied instantly.

After explaining it out whole silence fell over the phone.

"How about I come there for a while? And in meanwhile you can go and talk."

"But-"

"y/n-ah you should go. Not like you would be leaving for a day. It would just be an hour right?"

"Fine then. When will you be here?"

"at 5.  Now cut the phone and changeup.  I am coming there."

"hmm"
(Honestly, I hate the people who hmm during text or call🔪☺️)

The call ends

TIMESKIP

"hey and pls keep on-"