Chapter-2

You can listen to "Suffering for love" by Eden  over the part until I say to switch the music to the track above.Please do that I would appreciate cuz it helps to bring out the words better.Wattpad is a lill diff so it's difficult to drive out all the emotions without background.

Wattpad is a lill diff so it's difficult to drive out all the emotions without background

"miss can we I please  an expresso?"
"sure sir-"
But..as soon as I looked up my state went numb.
Y-y/n?
Spoke the male in front yet shocked.

"W-why are YOU here?"

She whispered.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE ,ANSWER ME!AFTER TAKING MY EVERYTHING FROM ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !WASNT MY WHOLE FAMILY ENOUGH FOR YOU!!?"

"Y-y/n we can s-sit and talk.Hmm?Please-"

"Talk to you?Talk to the one who took My world away!?Are you insane or WHAT
Asked the male in front with mixed expression.
Almost loosing my balance I stumbled as my breathe started to get heavy.
"W-why a-are Y-YOU here?"
She whispered.
"WHY ARE YOU HERE ANSWER ME!AFTER TAKING MY EVERYTHING FROM ME WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE !WASNT MY WHOLE FAMILY ENOUGH FOR YOU!!?"

"Y-y/n we can s-sit and talk.Hmm?Please-"

"Talk to you?Talk to the one who took My world away!?Are you insane or WHAT?"

Y/n spoke as she eyed the person she hated with all her heart.

"Y-"
"Go Away GD!"
She spoke before walking out of the cafe.

Y/n pov:
I just fastened my pace and ran from there.The person who I never wished to see was here back again to make me realise what I lost.
I ran to the nearest park as i sat on the nearest bench fighting for the breath.

"Y/n...."

I shut my eyes yet once again.

"Why!?Why are even behind me!!?"