Chapter-11

I followed her so she doesn't feel suspicious.I need to make it a surprise for her for sure.
Hufff!
She started chopping the vegetables to cook some Stuff for the lunch .As she was cutting I quietly motioned him to come forward and he did so with real precise steps .
I told him to cover her eyes which I usually do with her.Wont be anything suspicious right?
Atlast it's gonna be a big surprise for since she is seeing him awake first time.
Yeah,I did tell him about her desire to see him awake From long.

"Y/n-ah !Stop doing it!"

She yelled as he covered her eyes.

"WAit- since when your rat like hands turned this big hah?"

She spoke in amusement.

"Yah Halmeoni they ain't rat like!You are insulting them!"

"We All know how big your hands are y/n-ah !But why is your voice coming from far when you are near."
"Find yourself"
I spoke as I shrugged Indicating her to see herself.
Her gasp could be heard as i waited to hear it for long.

"My- T-taehyung?y-you?"

"Yes me"
He spoke as he stood at distance from her making the view of him visible for her.
"Wh-when Y/n -ah"

"Yesterday."

She hugged him as the tears wettened her eyes.To me she was more than a worker and for her we were more than son and daughter.
Such relations are rare I guess.Way too rare I mean.
I can't lie but think everytime she waited so badly for me to return from hospital eagerly waited for me to tell about the reports to her
Motherly love just comes.
I miss her.i miss eomma.
It is hard fact that it's been 3 years.I still can't move on from it.I just can't .
Seeing him awake makes me happy but who will join the other broken Peices?
I sighed as I looked forward to her hugging as if her life depended on it and letting him go.

I guess his memories got erased not his personality.His love for elderly is still the same.makes me remember when He frequently used to spend a great amount of his time in Old age homes.

The smile on her face was so precious for some reason.In haste she came and Ordered us to sit as she Ran fast ti the kitchen to make something.

It was peaceful and nice.It felt like family yet once again.

Taehyung pov:
This motherly love is giving me flashbacks of someone.Soneone Who I can't remember.what is still confusing me Is y/n connected to me?somehow?

I don't know.The delimma Has been disturbing me since yesterday.She doesn't care just like any normal person.As far as I heard from docs and nurses she has visited me Quite regularly,sometimes seen crying ,sometimes giving me bouquet.This isnt any normal behaviour.
Perhaps I really am connected to her.Then why won't she be telling me?
I was lost in my thoughts when a sound of clap diverted me out of my thoughts.

"Lets eat now?"
Halmeoni asked excited.
"Oh..Sorry for sure"
I spoke whilst smiling as we digged.

Hanatuba Headquarters:
The busy Footsteps could be Heard throughout the building as Jake emerged within the employess the brunette.

"Boss,The records Seems to have been cleared out after his dispersal from hospital."

"Who did that huh?"
The man in faint shadows spoke maintaining the bossy posture.

"W-we don-t know sir"
The shadow glared from the side as Jake left the office searching what the figure was looking for

Y a t o b i c o ,T o k y o

"Is it done?"

"Yeah Hyung.All is clear."

The boy spoke as he sat down on the chair beside the confrence table.

"Hobi hyung...How long we have to do like this ?"

"A lill more.."
The figure which once used to be source of everyone's Light has now turned so dull that he has forgotten himself.

Hoseok POV:
I sighed as I motioned Yeonjun to take a leave from The office.
I cant imagine what the life has turned like.I just stood at the long window Gazing at the Setting sun in the rosy skies.
Tears brimmed in my eyes.
Why not?This was not something i wished for.

Before they could fall I remoulded my mood back to the normal straight one.
"Zang.."
"Yes sir!"
Spoke the other side.

Author pov:
He slid the phone inside the pocket as he lifted the coat from his chair.Turning off the lights In the cabin he headed out as the departing employees bowed to him to which he slightly bowed as the sense of respect.

Coming out he sat In the car, parked in front, as He motioned the driver to take the leave.

Hoseok POV:
Thanking zang i came inside as opened and closed the door.
Nothin but my footsteps could be heard in the house.
I kept the bag and Coat on the couch as i went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water.
I gulped it down as I sat on the couch resting my head back.
Going deeper and deeper into the thoughts I never realised tears brimming down from my eyes
I hate it.I hate this life.

I wish I could escape but I-i can't.Something is stopping me.
Falling deeper and deeper Into my lousy thoughts I fell I deep slumber.When...?
I have No idea.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued 🌝

Yeo aliens!💜
Enjoy the day ,i tried to update with much newer stuff.
Am sorry I can't reply when I will update next because i have my really imp exams until 29 Nov with certain breaks.So I am busy in those as well😄.