chapter-12

Warning: Triggering Content ahead

Moving in the gusting wind of the evening we were walking through tons of people.Me supporting him And walking side by.

He looked like a lost puppy coming out to the world for the first time.
No surprise it's common.Not having seen outside world ,not having breathe the fresh sir outside does mskes a diff.
Scanning around the people he was slowly moving we i maintained my pace with him.
not a new thing,It always made him happy to see people Around him happy,might br he would be dying from inside but The outsiders affect him more than his soul.Is it nice to leave such people?
No ,The ones who leave are a fool for sure.
He suddenly Halted and so did I knowing he needs rest at regular intervals still.
We stood by some shop for few minutes when I noticed a diff gaze from his previous one.

"What happened?"
I interrogated.

"Who are you to me?"

The question got me off-guard out of nowhere.

"N-othing ,like I said."
I ried to stay as firm as possible.

"Really?"

"Yes."
I tried to stay firm once again on my statement.

He chuckled as he searched for something from his pockets.

"Then what are you doing with me in this pic with these boys and that guy Is here too who helped you to get back to house.Any explaination?"

He asked as he showed the pic while my eyes widened upon how he got that.
I just looked away.thats the best way I could think to escape.

"Y/n ,Hiding won't work anymore you know?"

He spoke as he turned his face to the other side looking st the view in front making the least Contact possible.

I think so..Telling is better.

"To the shop"
I whispered as I held him to the coffee shop

Time Skip

"So?"

He spoke gazing everywhere but not me.

"Your sister."
I spoke shortly as it took time for him to process everything out.

Jungkook pov:
Damn ,This is not the way.I need to run to the other.
What am I running from?
Just another small Crime I did.Killing? Yes.

My breathe hitched as i stood under a thatched house trying to catch my breath.
Sitting down slowly calming my breathe i Looked around ti hear the sirens at a distance.
Thinking back to why i became like this?
Back to who I was.

Flashback
As my eyes slowly opened ,I tried to figure where I was.
My head ache real much when the flashback of the car blasting comes to me .
My breathe gets heavier as I tried to Unplug everything attached to me.
Rushing out in panic and Messed mental state I rushed to the reception.

"Y-y/n"

"Sorry sir we don't have any patient as y/n."

"W-what?Jimin, Taehyung,namjoon,Hoseok, Yoongi,Jin?A-anyone else?"
I tried to look for a hope.

"WHAT!?Are you in your mind!?They all were with me!"

The anger grew in me as the agony rose along.

"S-sir Give us sometime we will try to Figure out all the names admitted with you that day."

"That day?"
A frown appeared

"Yes sir,You got admitted 5 days back!"
"Shit!"
I muttered

I gave a distance as the receptionist checked through the files.

"Choi minha,Kim Eric?Were they with you?"
Receptionist asked In a questioning look.

My heart beat almodt raised hearing their names.
"Y-yes!"
I spoke as my restless self came forward to know more.

The receptionist Gulped before saying

"Sorry to say sir,They are no more "

"W-what rubbish is this huh?"
I spoke as the tears started to fill In my eyes.
Unknowingly i dropped to my knees as I weeped.

"Sir their corpse are still there.Uou want to See?"
The tear Slipped one after another as I looked up and nodded with a weak heart.
Following behind i reached In a cold room.
My heart almost stopped as the blanket was removed.the tears which froze before now poured out wholly.
I had no control over myself by that time.
All of it felt so unrealistic.

My State.The mental state.All i could See was red.Nothing else.All i yearned for was revenge.
The revenge for being in the state i am right now.
For everything.For ruining thst family of mine.
Something came in me .I scooted to the Corner of the room.people came and went.No one knew I was inside the room with them nor did I yearned to get out.
1,2,3...3 Days...I was still sitting at the same place with the surgical  knife in my hand.I don't have any idea I started laughing.
Started pitying those who were gonna get cut by this soon.the Staff came in and noticed the pale me and rescued me out.I was kept under psychiatrist's supervision,nothing changed but it got worser.
I was just a mental patient until I murdered one of the workers.It wasn't my intention but that's the power someone's mental state holds.
Thats when I was named 'Psycho'.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Yeo my aliens💜
Here is your diwali(indian festival) Surprise ,Happy diwali my beautiful aliens💜