Chapter-3

Disclaimer:This chapter is one of the flashbacks concerning with season-1 not a continuation.

Faint laughs Is all I could remember when I was small.Trying to remember once again I close my eyes back.

"Jungkoook-ahhhhhhh"
Spoke a small girl giggling around.
"Aerii!"
Small jungkook Laughs out showing his bunny smile.

Playing in the mud ,on the swings was what they did.Enough for them to enjoy their being.

Little Jungkook pov:
We were just playing when I noticed small drops on my hand.Up on looking I found dark clouds already circling up.Still being amused by the patterns formed by the clouds I was looking up when I heard another voice
"Junglook-ah~"
I flinched and look down to see Aeri.
"Yes?"
He spoke in tiny
" It's about to rain.I need to leave kook ...I will soon be back tomorrow.See you ."

She spoke as she ran to her car giggling and waving me a bye.Me being excited also waved with full force.
It were not even good 2 mins when she left.Rain slowly started pouring.Like my happiness people also started emptying the park.
I just looked at the fresh grass which was now giving beautiful smell in amusement.
Rain was beautiful but at the same time melancholy.I just smiled finding myself all alone.It suddenly started heavily when I got alarmed and I ran back to usual shelter near that old house under the shed.
Cold breeze blew making me shiver.I just squeezed my self more yearning for the warmthness.

I just layed there closing my eyes stil shivering in that cold breeze .

---------------------------------------------------------

"HE ISNT CAPABLE OF DOING ANYTHING!I TOLD HIM TO GO AND EARN SOMETHING!ALL HE GOT IS THIS BREAD"
lill Jungkook peeked through the doorway seeing his father speaking those harsh words too hard for that small soul and there stood her mother trying to defend him.

"YOU HAVE NO RIGHTS TO KEEP YOUR OWN SON AS A SOURCE oF MONEY!HE IS JUST 5 JEON!!"
Spoke the desperate mother .

"THIS IS THE LAST TIME!EITHER HE BETTER BRING SOMETHING OR YOU WONT EVER SEE HIM AGAIN!"

"DARE YOU LAY A FINGER ON THAT CHILD-"
Came a slap on his mother's face.

"I DONT KNOW!I DIDNT ADOPT HIM FOR NOTHING!"

the lill boy flinched hard seeing his step parents yell.All he could do was sliding under the table out of fear.

---------------------------------------------------------
"jungkook-ahhh Play here ok?Don't go far...appa eomma will come back."

The lill boy smiled as he ran to the park to play with his frnd waving his mom a good bye.

Jungkook's mother pov:
Sorry jungkook-ah I have to do it.he won't let you live otherwise.

Saying that the lady walked away wiping the tears in her eyes.

It was already evening and everyone started leaving already.There was jungkook sitting at the bench still waiting for his parents to come and pick him up.Day passed and night came but there was no one.
Jungkook's slowly started filling with tears still waiting for his parents to come and pick him up.With his lill feets he ran to the gate and yelled
"Eommaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa,Apaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa"
Just to be heard by no one.
The small boy walked to somewhere even he doesn't know.That night was the longest for him to spend crying endlessly still waiting for someone to come and pick him up.

Morning :

Jungkook was clueless still waiting for his parents  he thought of finding his own way back to home.Taking small steps he started walking back until his eyes got fixed on one of the shops which was playing some news

"A family was found Food poisoned and reportedly their child is missing.Police is still looking into the matter."

"Eomma!appa!"
Cried the lill boy seeing his parents there on screen lying dead and
all the old shopkeeper did was shooing him away.
He couldn't stop sobbing.Who would?

---------------------------------------------------------

"Boys,Here he is..Your youngest brother.Jungkook introduce your self."
Probably this jungkook now wasn't that small and soft hearted boy he was back then.Though he was just 8 years old but he lost everything his emotions,feelings Nd everything seeing the cruel reality of the world at an age when children play.
He simply lowered his face still shy and unsure of people around.
"He is a shy boy...Lemme introduce...He is Jeon jungkook.From now in the Maknae among you...."
Announced Mr Kim.
"take care of him okay?Like he is your  own brother."
The elders looked upon the youngest really happily  for  they got their Maknae now and they were complete.

It was those 6 brothers who helped him to be what he is now.He can't forget it at all.

Jungkook pov:
Remembering those painful memory was much more painful than a bullet in my chest.
i just opened my eyes not wanting to think about it any further.This is something I hate thinking about.Alot of years have passed to that old thing.I must have forgotten but how csn I even forget when I am lying in a diff pain right now?

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
To be continued
Yolo aliens how was the flashback?

Just thought that why not lets look a bit at before personal life of a member before moving on.

Okay I can't stop wheezing I just saw it on yt and -