«✨Wild heart and adoring love✨»

After 1 week
Your POV:
I was in the library with Soo Min who was busy reading her project topic.She's not like her younger twin,she's really quiet and the genius in our school.And her notes are written so beautifully that everyone would want it even if their notes are completed."Hi Y-Y/N" Oh h-hi Taehyung!Do you need something?""Yeah umm can you help me with Algebra?I can't understand this."he said,pointing out the topic in the said subject.Omg I'm helping my crush with his work!!I explained to him the topic and by his (perfect) face,It looked like he understood it finally.I told him to write it down and I took the time to see the features of his face.That hazel brown eyes,his perfectly sculpted nose above his pink li-"Like what you see?"Omg he knew???"W-what?Noo...,I wasn't staring at you."He chuckled and came closer to me"I never asked you whom are you staring at.And I know you have a crush on me."he looked away while saying the last line."ohh...,It's okay if you don't like me tha-""Y/N would you be my girlfriend?I like you too."Is this just a dream or is my crush blushing while looking at me?And who would not accept Taehyung?He's so handsome~~"Y/N?"he asked me making me realize that I didn't reply to his question."Yes Taehyung!!!"And I embraced him in a hug.Once we broke the hug,I saw Soo min staring at us,with a hand on her mouth and the other dangling because of the fallen book.Meanwhile,Taehyung escaped from the library while blushing.I gave her my what's-wrong face and she asked me "Do you know what you just did?""Min unnie,I only gave a hug to my boyfriend.Nothing else.""Omg!!Your boyfriend huh??Great choice.""Thank you unnie!!"I thanked her while blushing so much that someone could call me a tomato.She giggled and left,leaving me alone in the huge library.I went over to my favourite books section and removing a book,I started reading it.

Soo Min's POV:
It caught me by suprise that Y/N got a boyfriend.I sure am happy for her,but she won't be able to spend much time with me because she has a boyfriend too.Suddenly I heard a crashing noise;it sounded like a...ladder.I rushed to the library where I saw a handsome guy;tanned skin,dimples and those eyes with sparkles,lying on the ground with books and a ladder beside him."Are you okay?"I asked him while giving him a hand."Yes I am okay.Thank you for the concern."Saying that he gave the most heart-warming smile showing his cute dimples at the same time dusting off the dirt stuck on his shirt."You're welcome ...uhm..."I said while returning the same gesture what he did."Kim Namjoon."Omg he's Namjoon!!!I heard that he's the boy in our college with the IQ 148."Soo Min."I stood in the same spot thanking heavens for allowing me to touch his hand.I was so lost that I didn't know that Namjoon had left the area.I giggled softly,thinking about his smile.While leaving the library,I took his book which he forgot so in case I meet him again I can return it.Once I entered in my room,my phone rang."Hi Y/N."
"Hi unnie!!You.Me.Coffee.5.today." "Umm ok?What's the matter?"but after hearing the question she cut the call.Argh-I just hope to be antisocial I want to sleep!!! I'm tired!!!I forcefully pick myself up to meet the 18 year old and freshened up as it was just 4:30.I got out of the house and went to the location she sent.
(Café):

Now in my mind,there's only one question repeatedly appearing,

Did she see me secretly hearing Seung's conversation?

                   ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~