«Information:Part 1»

Y/N's POV:

I glared at Yun-Yeong and I replied in my deepest voice,"I don't like people interrupting me.""sorry."she mumbled,pressing her lips together in a line."Ok so,what information did you find,Yun-Yeong?"I asked her,to which she quickly showed me her laptop."I asked all of them if they know the people in the page.The suicided boy's friends said that he has nothing to do with Eun-ssi as one and a half year has past since he's dead.The college girl's minions said that she used to follow Jin wherever he went,and when she saw him with Eun-ssi ALONE,she was filled with jealousy and anger.Then suddenly,one day she walked up to Eun-ssi and emptied two glasses of milk on her.That's how the bullying started.As usual,when the college girl walked up to Eun-ssi to bully her,Jin came in the way and she splashed water which was in her cup right on Jin's face,which was actually meant for Eun.She apologised to him,saying that it was meant for Eun and he got so angry at Eun that he made her get up from her seat and by Eun's hands,he splashed water from 2 water bottles at the girl.Since then,she has dropped out of school and instead,is working now.And lastly,the  ballet bully is claimed to be dead.Almost two years will pass since the day she has gone missing.When I was asking the people attending the ballet classes,I was shocked to hear that she has no one except her little sister,who lives in one of her friend's house.Her sister is in our school but she's not revealing her name to me,even after threatening her and telling her the reason why.She just broke down and didn't stop at all."she quickly blurted,which made me think that she has been learning that  for a long time.I just nodded at her, and she took away her laptop to do something on it.I asked Soo Jin the same question and she quickly replied  me that she'll be coming soon.Her elder twin just sighed and looked at me,and then laid herself on my bed.Looking at both of my unnies in their own worlds so I decided to eat something as I had fainted because of starvation.I walked to the balcony where Jin oppa was sitting and sat in the chair opposite to him."Oppa...can you please tell me unnie's chocolate bowl recipe??I'm hungry."I whined,hungry as ever."hmn."Oppa answered,still sitting the same position."Ahh yes!!I remembered the recipe finally.Follow me!!"Oppa suddenly spoke,due to which I got super scared.I then quietly followed oppa to the kitchen,which was just past Hobi oppa's room,and I got a good look at what was going on inside.                                                         

End of Y/N's POV

Author-nim's POV:

Meanwhile:In Hobi's room:(10 minutes back)

Soo Jin knocks on the door of Hobi's room and asks,"Can I enter,Hoseok?".Suddenly,the door opens and Hobi replies happily,"What happened?Do you need something??""Yes,Can I please borrow your computer??Y/N has given me this really really REALLY important work to do.And I need your computer for that."He makes a confused face and just nods his head."Do you need something else??""No Hobi,I just want to use your computer for 10 minutes.""Ok I get it.But why are you looking around as if you need something else too??"She then smiles awkwardly and then points to Mickey's food bowl."Mickey~~~~Look who's come to meet you!!!~~~~~"Hobi sings cutely,staring into the warm hazel eyes of the 18 year old girl before him,gently caressing the happy puppy who came running.

But they don't realize that someone was staring at them for one good minute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many of you guessed that it was Yun who interrupted??                           

Please comment your guesses down below!!Also don't forget to vote!!Thank you!!!♥️

Take care!!♥️