«First impression»

Jimin's POV:
I walked outside my room and saw a peculiar sight;Yoongi hyung was sitting on the couch eating...macarons?"He never eats macarons as he hates them."I mumbled to myself."Hyung,what are you eating?""Take,have some."and he kept the box on my folded lap seated beside him.
(The box of macarons):

"But don't you hate macarons?You complain about it being bitter

"But don't you hate macarons?You complain about it being bitter."I asked him confused.
"Y/N brought it for me."he replied,giving his rare gummy smile.Seeing him blush,I doubted if Y/N bought it for him.I texted Y/N.
🔅Foodie baby🔅
Hi Y/N-ssi!!Did you get Yoongi hyung macarons?
Macarons?No,Yun-ssi
                                        did.I made the macarons
                                        and as I was tired, I told
                                    Yun to give it.Please tell me
                                      how it was!!♥️
Surely!!😋😘

Then I understood why hyung was blushing."Hyung,Y/N asked me how the macarons taste like so she can make more next time."I informed hyung while smirking mentally."Y/N made this?I thought that-""Yun-Yeong made it right?"he nodded furiously.I started laughing hysterically while looking at his face,red as a tomato because of a misunderstanding.The door then shot open,revealing a big buff man with a baby face."Hyung can we go?She's waiting."Jungkook asked while glancing at his phone."Byee hyung!!enjoy eating the macarons~!!" I teased hyung.We went out to the place Jungkook wanted to go to.As it was a secret place,he didn't even tell me about it.When we reached,I was surprised about this place;beautifully decorated while minimalist.

When we reached,I was surprised about this place;beautifully decorated while minimalist

"Springroll!!"I turned my head towards the table where he waved.A girl eating an ice cream as red as a cherry and a boy beside her,busy licking his black ice cream.We sat with them and they introduced themselves to us."Hi I'm Cheong Bom,we meet again."she introduced, looking away from me."I'm Ji-hun,Bom's boyfriend."the boy replied coldly.We ordered ice-cream too as I started to feel a bit hungry looking at the couple enjoying their ice-creams.
(Bom's ice cream):