«The Truth:Revealed»

Y/N's POV:

Jin oppa wiped his tears which were threatening to fall down anytime and walked up to the door to open it,revealing Yoongi oppa with bloodshot eyes from crying.Both of them walked downstairs to where eomma was sitting;worried if its too late to blurt out the truth.I followed them to the bedroom where everyone was gathered;some were worried,some were still grieving while others were deep in thought.When she saw each person's presence,she cleared her throat and spoke,''Eun-ssi was adopted.When she was born,she was put in the orphange where we used to go to donate.As soon as we saw her,we both knew that she's the one meant to be a part of our family.The doctors said that we couldn't have children so we were searching for a child to earn the surname 'Jung' while being a part of our family.After Eun came in our lives,we felt as if we didn't choose her,she chose us.Though she was adopted,she was...sorry IS our happiness. After a couple of years,we got a mini-me and a mini of my husband but with switched genders;Hoseok and Y/N respectively.We never told this to anyone,especially Eun,for if she knew it, she would think that she's not loved."and with that,she wiped her eyes which had finally let tears drip down her face.Yun-Yeong,being elder to the remaining girls after unnie,passed the tissue paper box to eomma.Jin oppa then signaled us to exit the room which we gloomily followed.I took the girls by their hands and pulled them to my room for a discussion regarding the investigation I will be doing.Judging by their faces,Yun-ssi was still done but one could see the marks left by the tears,Soo min-ssi was depressed and Soo Jin was confused.I then broke the silence by informing them about my conversation with Jin oppa.As I couldn't read unnie's diary,I had torn the last page of it to show them.

(The page):

"Missing???"Soo min asked,confused

"Missing???"Soo min asked,confused."Min-ssi,to know what actually happened to unnie,I need your help.Soo jin,I want you to search on Facebook for all these people.Min unnie,I want you to ask the teachers for their attendance record.Yeong unnie,I want you to enquire their friends,as you might know them."I said while burying my head on one of the pillows I placed on my lap.I then slowly lost consciousness while my body fell on the soft bed the others were sitting on.

{Fast forward to 3 hours later:}[Still Y/N's POV]

I opened my eyes and saw a scary face staring me;long nose,big eyes like an owl so who wouldn't get scared of such a face?I had got so scared that I accidentally hit the person staring at me who actually turned out to be the doctor.As the doctor whined in pain,I went upstairs to my room again with the other three girls."Did any of yo-"I started speaking when someone interrupted me,

"I found the information you gave me,Y/N."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Can you guess the person who interrupted Y/N??😏😏                                                                                       You will receive the answer in the next chapter!!! Take care!!!♥️