«Epilogue #2: Park or Jeon?»

Author-nim's POV:

"WHAAATT??MARRIGE IN JUST ONE WEEK??!! I HAVE'NT KEPT ANYTHING READY!!!"Jimin said,eyes as large as saucers."Hyung,calm down.I'm still here right??Here,take and spend all of it.""wait...you were in the military.How did you get money...??"Taehyung asked him,looking at the credit card the soldier had placed in Jimin's short hands."Uhm...I..uhh...secretly started a...umm...stock market...and uhh...now I have 6 million dollars on my nam-OUCH!!"Jungkook stuttered as Sam pulled his hair. "Oh my gosh it's almost 5 pm!! I'm sorry hun,but we need to go."Soojin told Y/N,changing  the topic."Yeah true.Let's all return back home.And Taehyung-ah!! Don't forget to make a group chat for us all,ok??Bye guys!!!"Jin agreed and bid goodbye to everyone.While Jin was busy hugging his nieces and nephews,Jimin was standing 1 meter away from Jungkook,who was gulping his own saliva at the stare he was receiving from his fiancé. Jimin gave Jungkook a 'just wait till we get home' look before picking up the soldier's backpack and made his way out to his car."Here,Jungkook,eat this for dinner,ok??You told me to make this for you and Jimin."Y/N instructed Jungkook,handing him 4 containers with fresh Beef bulgogi,Japchae,Bibimbap and with Tteok, a sweet dessert.He thanked Y/N and bidding goodbye to baby Baram and Taeming, Jungkook grabs Snowy and carries him to the car.

30 minutes later (Jimin and Jungkook's residence):

As Jungkook entered into their bungalow last,he closed the door.His backpack was taken in by jimin while Jungkook had to carry the small dog carrier in which Snowy was fast asleep and also the food given."Babe,what's wrong?? Why are you angry??"Jungkook asked,voice filled with concern.In response,Jimin just banged the bathroom door.Jungkook kept the carrier down near the kennel  and the containers on the dining table."Hyung,in 3 months I need to go back for duty.That's why I want to marry you and live in happiness.Or else we can change the date of the wedding to 2 weeks later."he explained through the other side of the bathroom.Still not getting any response,Jungkook opened the door and stormed in while Jimin was busy having a bath.

⚠️WARNING ⚠️ 

All the softstans,you might hate what's written next cause it's a smut scene.So just skip it till a beautiful little blue butterfly comes.Once you see the butterfly,it means you can read further on.Thank you!!!  

Jungkook pins jimin to the wet wall behind him,leaving Jimin in shock."Jungkook I am-" before he realized,Jungkook was already kissing jimin passionately.The older male couldn't help but give in,their tongues fighting for dominance.Jungkook broke the soulful kiss and glared at Jimin in eyes filled with lust."We'll take this to the bedroom."was all that Jimin heard before getting carried bridal style towards their shared bedroom.Jungkook threw naked Jimin on the bed and started to remove his clothing one by one before hovering over Jimin.They kissed passionately once again before Jungkook took the lead by being on top.They kept satisfying their lust and love for each other by their rough movements and loud moans.By the time their "love" session ended,Jimin unexpectedly tops Jungkook,and leaning close enough so that his breath can be felt on Jungkook's ear,he whispers,"You like this,daddy??" Jungkook,now shocked by the other's  actions, smirks and starts moaning even more.This continued all night.

🦋

Time skip: wedding day 

"Do I actually look good in this,Y/N?? I'm not sure if he's gonna like it.""Come on Jimin~~ everyone knows what he'll do to you once you both reach home." Y/N answered Jimin,teasing him by smirking and winking."Imo!! Samchon!! (Aunt!!Uncle!!) How do I look??"Soojin asked in a cute boyish voice,hiding her face behind her son Minsung to ask Y/N and Jimin  how does the mini Hoseok look like."Awww~~~ Minsung-ah~ You are killing me with your handsomeness!!" Y/N exaggerated,covering her heart with her hands for extra action."I thought I was handsome in your eyes..." said a rough manly voice which happened to be Taehyung."Tae-""It's ok hun,but minsung is really handsome.By the way,Jimin,it's time." Taehyung said before quickly disappearing to help Yoongi.Jimin took a sharp breath in and exited Y/N's bedroom (which became Soojin's bedroom after she got married) and walked towards the backside garden of the Jung residence.While Jimin walked down the altar holding Yoongi's hand,Jungkook couldnt help but smile with tear-brimmed eyes."You may exchange the rings."the priest said at the end of the prayers and they quickly put the rings on each other's finger.