«The killer»

Author-nim's POV:
"I wonder how this blood came on this bag.l mean,we don't get to see this kind of things anywhere."Namjoon said,shocked and confused about the bag the mischievous trio (there's tae too but he's somewhere else doing his business )were carrying towards the house."Did you three commit a murder??!!Or what??Explain yourself!!"Hobi whispered angrily so as to not draw attention towards the suspicious bag the freezed trio were carrying."Hyung,I was following a brown bunny and then I came across this bag.I got really scared because I didn't want it to be related to HER so I went back to Jimin ssi and Y/N and then we bought this here to investigate further on this.Please don't tell Jin hyung,Ahjussi yoongi and Taehyungie hyung about this.""We won't.Don't worry."Namjoon replied to a scared and shook Jungkook,his dimple smile on his face.After Jimin,Jungkook and Y/N went in Y/N's room,they latched the door and locked it from inside so that no one can pry on them.They decided to take the mysterious jute bag in the walk-in closet to hide it from Yoongi and there,they opened it up.While Y/N went to the bathroom to wash the blood of the contents,Jimin and Jungkook were watching their hyung peacefully sleeping on the bed."Guys!!I think we got the killer."Y/N whispered to the other two men, who, were probably thinking that she hit her head on the wall and went crazy."You're gone crazy,Y/N.""Yeah,Kook is right ."They whispered in return,eyes still focused on asleep Yoongi."I found someone's passport in a coat."That was enough proof for Jimin and Jungkook that Y/N wasn't lying.They checked the name and then Y/N realized her mistake.Swiftly and quietly,they left the room and ran to tell Hoseok,Namjoon and Taehyung. Jimin told Hoseok,Jungkook told Namjoon while Y/N called Taehyung."Taehyung??Where are you??""Umm...I'm with your parents dummy.Where are you??Ahjumma wanted to speak to you.""Tae,I don't have time for this.""Ok...What??wait there with the others.I'm coming."And after saying that he needs to go,he bid goodbye to Mr.and Mrs.Jung before dashing out towards the hall.There,he found Namjoon writing some calculations on a torn piece of paper,Hoseok blowing his nose while crying,Soo Jin and Mickey comforting Hoseok while Soo Jin's eyes too were filled with tears,Soo min vigorously going through many books searching for something,Yun-yeong on her computer sipping coffee while scrolling,Jungkook rocking back and forth on the chair,ready to fall down if he would,and Y/N near the window,holding her head in regret and sorrow."Hey,it's ok Y/N.It's not your fault that we didn't dig deep to get the truth.By the way,where's Jimin,Yoongi hyung and Jin hyung??""Jimin is trying to wake yoongi oppa and Jin oppa is in the kitchen."Y/N replied to Taehyung's question,wiping her tears and trying not to cry anymore."Hyung,I'm sorry to hear that.I just came to know that Y/N,Jimin and Jungkook found Eun noona''s killer."Upon getting no response from his eldest brother,Taehyung made a cup of hot chocolate to warm his brother's broken heart while ignoring the tears and pain he himself felt because of his noona leaving him."H-hyung,let's g-go out.The others are w-waiting f-for you."Till the two tear-eyed boys came and settled down around the dining table to discuss,Jimin and Yoongi had also come."Ok so,Y/N,who's the killer??"Yoongi asked softly,a tear escaping his eyes.

"It's Kang Nari,unnie's junior in ballet."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How many of you expected Nari to be the killer??🤔🤔Let me know in the comments!! Also,this ff will be coming to an end soon.Thank you so much for reading!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️