«A new member»

Unknown POV:
I had sneaked in the school for my oppa's schedule.Some loud cheers erupted from the basketball court.When I took a step closer,I saw a figure standing there and muttering something inaudible.In a swift manner,I hid in the teacher's staff room as soon as I saw another figure approaching the first one."Yoongi-hyung!!!Congratulations!!!!"I heard the first figure speak."Thank you Jimin.When did you come here?You were looking like a human wearing a caterpillar outfit when you were asleep."The second figure replied,a gummy smile plastered on his white face."I saw you running out of the door when I woke up so I panicked and had a shower,had your delicious French toast and your hot chocolate,well,I still have it."saying that,he showed a yellow flask held in his hand to the other."By the way hyung,you know what day is coming close right?"And that question is something I knew very well;it's her birthday."Yes!!!"The second figure who is so-called Yoongi replied."So regarding that,We are going to give her a surprise.""Ok."And with the information I received,I started plotting a plan.Once the two people who were talking earlier had gone downstairs,I took pictures of my oppa's schedule and I sneaked out in the same way that I came.

End of unknown POV

Hoseok's POV:
I had overheard Y/N's and Soo Jin's conversation.I walked towards the pet adoption store and asked for some pets.Suddenly,I felt someone or something tugging on my sweater.I turned around and saw a white and brown puppy;adorable and cute.I picked the puppy up and the owner told me about him."He's a Shih Tzu,an Asian toy dog breed originating from Tibet.""How much for this little guy?"I asked the owner,who simply turned down the money."These little creatures need a home and love,not money.
The puppy which you are taking home with you has a tragic past.His mother died in a car accident a few months earlier.He was the only puppy of his parents.No one cared for him when he used to lay in the corner.By the time I took him,he had a really high fever;enough to kill him.Now he's better so you can take him.You are a really good guy."the owner revealed,making me feel really sad for whatever the little puppy had go through.I thanked the owner and took the puppy's food and the puppy stuck his tongue out to me."What should I name you?"I asked the little puppy while gently stroking his head.Once we reached our home,I checked if the coast is clear and heard Y/N speaking so I walked up towards her but got a surprise;Soo Jin-ssi was also there.She ran towards the little puppy who was dozing off in my folded hands and started playing with him."What's this little fella's name?"Soo Jin asked me,while still happily playing with him."I haven't decided it yet.""Oh.Can I name him?"
"Ofcourse!""Mickey~~Jung Mickey~~~"Soo Jin called him cutely,and he went running to her.After we all played with the new member of the Jung family,I took him to my room and laying my Mickey down,I covered the sleeping puppy with my blanket.
(Hoseok's room):

"Good night baby Mickey"I whispered before giving him a small peck on the head

"Good night baby Mickey"I whispered before giving him a small peck on the head.I left the room and informed Y/N that Mickey was asleep in my room so no one should disturb my baby.She nodded and I left home again,this time to bring necessities for my baby Mickey. I checked the list given by the pet shelter owner when I bought Mickey home.Then I bought the necessities for my baby Mickey.
(The water and food bowls):