«Epilogue #1: 5 years afterward»

Taehyung's POV:

Yah!!! Taehyung-ah. You never help me with the household work.Aish...Get up from Baram's toy car!!!YOU'LL BREAK IT!!"Hun,calm down.They are our family,not our guests.It's completely normal to have a messy house and plus,the car is completely fin-" Before I completed my sentence,I cracked the big pink car in half. "Wait,I'm coming!!"Y/N yelled,quickly running towards the door in a messy apron with Taeming,our 10-month son in her left arm."Right timing,everyone!!! I just finished cooking lunch.Just gimme 15 minutes,ok??"She said cheerfully than ever ; seeing everyone else  come together might be something she wanted.Only one person needed to come— Jungkook.But he went to military 5 years ago and we don't know when our little buff bunny will be back.All of a sudden,I heard wailing."I'll take care of Baram."As soon as I picked her up,our almost 2 year old daughter stared at me like she didn't know who I was."Baram,say hi to Yura,Ara,Sam and Minsung!!Oh,and also to Snowy!!"Y/N made Baram sit in front of Yoongi hyung's child,Namjoon hyung's two kids,Hoseok hyung's son while Jimin and Jungkook's little white poodle ran and licked her face.(All kids are named according.If you are still confused,scroll till the end of this chapter and see.)

Lunch time:

"Jin oppa,where we're you all these days??I never saw you at all!! I missed your cooking so much ,you know??"Soojin whined.Hyung just laughed and replied,"These two idiots,Namjoon and Soomin,have got some really high positions in the company.Namjoon works as a manager in a company which made an app related to some charity work while your sister has a position as the chief executive  in a computer programming company.Because of that,They don't take care of themselves.They starve,work and only have time at the end of the day,which they dedicate to Ara and Sam,and sleep.When I visited them one day,I was shocked to see two pale zombies!!! Since then,I'm living with them and providing these dumbos with food.Also,I'm working with Y/N in her Michelin star restaurant as a chef so,I don't have time to call you."Everyone gasped at that.No one knew what professions the others had chosen except Jungkook.And after that heartbreaking incident 5 years ago,Everyone went their own ways."As we don't know everyone's professions,why don't we all just take turns to introduce it??I'll go first.I,Kim Taehyung,am working at my own company where I calculate the tax of the public and send to the government.""I'm Y/N,I have a Michelin star restaurant named Ocean Star.""I'm Jin, top chef at Ocean star.""Yoongi, boss of  3 Y  entertainment.""Yun-Yeong,Home designer.""WHAAAT??Didn't you like basketball??What happened to that??"I asked.She replied,smiling at Yura busy pulling Baram's dress "Well,My computer was actually hacked by SOMEONE and he forced me to try my luck at my side hustle.""Yun,I didn't mean to hack it,ok??"Yoongi rolled his eyes and replied."Ok,me next.Hoseok,Choreographer to a Kpop band in 3Y entertainment.""Soojin,I have a small business of abstract art which I make and sell.""Well,mine and Soomin's work is already revealed to y'all.""I'm Jimin,I have a shipping company named 5 Seas."

After lunch,Desert time:

The doorbell rang.We all knew who it was."Jimin??Can you get the door please??"Y/N screamed through the kitchen.As soon as Jimin opened the door,he broke down.There at the door,stood Jungkook."wow,Hyung.You won't even give a hug or a kiss to your boyfriend who came after a whole 5 years??!!" Jungkook told Jimin,who laughed in return through his tears and ran to hug the soldier."Now go and wash that face of yours.You look like a tomato right now."Jimin went and washed his face and till he came back,Jungkook removed a box from his backpack."Go and freshen up.You smell of mud."Jimin said,to which Jungkook went down on one knee and said,"I don't know how you spent 5 years without me but one thing for sure is that I missed you a lot more than you did.Would you be the dancer to my music,the teacher to my student,the preacher to my sinner,the answer to my question and lastly,would you be mine??""y-ye-yes..." was all that Jimin managed to mutter while breaking down again.

(The ring):

"Where my nieces and nephews at??!!" Jungkook screamed happily after giving his (now) fiancé a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead

"Where my nieces and nephews at??!!" Jungkook screamed happily after giving his (now) fiancé a tight hug and a kiss on the forehead."Snowy,my son!!!!Oh,how terribly I missed you!!!Come to dada!!"While Jungkook played with the toddlers,the others,were busy clearing up the hall and teasing Jimin.Jin Hyung got really serious and asked Jimin ,"When's the marriage?? I can't wait to see you both getting married!!"Jungkook shouted loudly something that nobody expected;

"In a week."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

Ok so, the list of the kids are as follows: 

Hoseok + Soojin = Minsung (son) 

Namjoon + Soomin= Ara (daughter) and Sam (son) 

Yoongi + Yun Yeong = Yura (daughter) 

Taehyung + Y/N = Baram (daughter) and Taeming (son) 

Jimin + Jungkook = Snowy (poodle; son) 

I'm sorry guys,I was actually supposed to post at 7:15 IST but you know,important businesseu 😐😐That's why I ended up posting at 8:14 pm 😐😐😐Really Sorry once again!!!🥺🥺Also,don't forget to vote and tell me how it is in the comments!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️