Calm day

Third person POV 🧋

The short butterfly girl finally got to work. Her family owns a clinic called 'The Butterfly Clinic' Her older sister,Kanae, who is now married lives closer to the Main house/clinic. You could say Kanae is the CEO kinda. While her older sister is hard at work Shinobu is too as the head Nurse in the clinic close to her home. She works late a lot but makes a good amount of time for her family. She loves her job and all her co-workers.

[Times skip/With Aoi]

third person POV 🧋

Aoi heard the last bell ring for the day and started to pack up her things. "Aoi-chan! Wanna go to the park with my brother and I?!" Nezuko asked smiling brightly. The blue butterfly was about to answer but heard a knock at the classroom door

"Aoi, it's our turn to make dinner tonight. Big sister is working late" Kanao said with her usual calm smile "hello Tomioka sensei" she added and bowed to her old teacher who bowed back

"Sorry Nezuko maybe next time" Aoi said before grabbing her bag and went with Kanao. Once they got home they started to make dinner, it wasn't anything special just some curry.

[Time skip cause I lazy]

Shinobu POV 🦋

I got home around 11-12 o'clock. "I'm home" I said quietly not knowing if the girls were asleep or not. I went to the kitchen and saw a plate of curry and smiled to myself. I put it in the microwave to heat it up and stretched. Soon I heard small foot steps and looked to my side to see my beautiful daughter  "shouldn't you be in bed Aoi" I said chuckling a bit and got my food when it was done.

"I wanted to greet you home" she said coming over to me and gave me a big hug which I hugged back. "How was school?" I asked placing a small kiss on her head. "It was good, I made a friend and got to meet Aunt Kanao's friends as well as see Inosuke again" Aoi said sitting next to me. "Really that's good" I said taking a bit of the food and smiled "you two did a great job" I commented on the curry and kept eating. "Glad you liked it. I'm going to head to bed. Love you" Aoi said befor disappearing upstairs "love you!" I said back.

Once I finished my food, took a shower, and got ready for bed I got a email from the school. It was a reminder that three weeks from now is 'Parents day'. Where I get to go to all of Aoi's classes with her for a day. "Should be fun" I said to myself before falling asleep.

this is a special chapter cause I didn't lose anything!! Hope you enjoyed it and if you have any ideas please tell me!! ^^