Happy family

3rd person POV 🧋

The sun starts to peck through the windows slowly making its way to a sleeping butterfly girl. Causing her to groan from the bright like and slowly open her eyes.

Shinobu's POV 🦋

I slowly open my eyes to see the sun blinding me. I roll over to hide from the sun to feel that there's no one next to me. I sit up feeling my hair in my face, I blow my bangs out of my face. Or I try to at least, they just face back where they were. I look to my side and see Giyuu isn't in bed.

I get up not really wanting too and get a small chill. 'Why is it so cold' I think to myself. Still half asleep I grab the first jacket, that was actually a cardigan, I could find and put it on. Slowly dragging my feet, I make my way to the kitchen where I smell something really yummy. I stop in the arch way to see Giyuu making breakfast with a cute apron on.

Giyuu's POV 🌊

I look over to see Shinobu in my mix-match cardigan, hair all messy, and a half sleep look on her face. I can't help but think she's adorable. I pull my phone out and take a quick photo of her then put it away before she sees. I turn the stone heat down a bit and go over to her. I put a small smile on my face and start fixing her hair.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked looking down at her. She looks up for a second with a blank face then nods. I let out a small chuckle then go back to the food. "I'm making eggs and bacon. The bacons done just finishing the eggs" I said as I see her walk next to me out of the corner of my eye. She hums in a reply before going and sitting at the table. Soon I finished cooking, put together our plates, put them on the table and smiled. "What do you want to drink?" I asked easing an eyebrow.

"Do you have apple juice?" She hums as she starts to eat. I just nod to her and go to the fridge. I pour her some apple juice and give it to her. Then I make myself some coffee. "Why do you like coffee? Tea in the morning is so much better" I heard shinobu say. 'Sounds like she's more awake now' I thought to myself as I poured my coffee and went to sit down.

"Says the one drinking apple juice right now" I said with a laugh and finally started eating. "don't hate on apple juice you loner" she mumbled making me laugh a bit more under my breath. We finished our breakfast in silence.

Shinobu's POV 🦋

After breakfast I volunteered to do the dishes, but he wouldn't let me so I ended up just going to take a shower. Giyuu said I could use his stuff as well as borrow some of his clothes.the shower was nice. I took come grey sweat and one of his many and I mean many black shirts.

As I was drying my hair Mitsuri was texting me asking how everything went. I told her about everything and with her being her love sick self thought every detail was so cute. I got a text from Aoi asking when I'd be home and I told her later in the day. I know one an adult but I can't help but miss my baby even though I see her everyday.

"Want some help?" I heard someone ask. I turn to see Giyuu standing in the doorway pointing at the blow dryer. I give a nod with my usual small smile. He walks over and wordlessly take the blow dryer from my hand and starts to dry my hair. I felt really nice, I almost fell back asleep. Soon he was done and put the blow dryer away. I got up and went to the living room so he could shower.

[after Giyuu got all clean lmao]

I wanted to return the favor so I held the blow dryer in my hand and smiled widely at him. He walks over and just sits in front of me. I start to dry his hair and it's so soft!!! For hair that looks so spiky it's incredible soft. I turn the dryer off and start to massage his scalp. I think he was enjoying it cause he started to lean into my touch.

"We should plan another trip for Aoi,You and I. I want to do more family stuff" he mumbles out. I stop what I was doing for a second cause I wasn't expecting that. 'He actually wants to do stuff with Aoi and I?' I thought to myself. I start massaging his scalp again and just smile softly. "Yeah we should. I think that would be fun and Aoi would enjoy that." I said and then moved down to kiss his forehead. As I move up and down but more I see his eyes are open just staring at me. I just give him my usual smile and look right into his eyes. The next thing I know he's moved and kissed me on the lips. I obviously kissed back but once he move away I looked tot he side to hide my big smile and blushing face.

'I feel like a teenage school girl again, why am I blushing so much' I thought to myself. I turn to look back at him and he just had a smug look on his face. I let out a huff and flinch his forehead "ow!" He cried and holds his forehead as I cross my arms and look away. I hear him letting out a laugh and can't help but laugh a little too. "I wouldn't mind waking up to this everyday. Just one person missing. We'd be one happy family" I thought

"Yeah, one happy family" he replied with a smile making me realize I said that out loud causing me to hide my face in my hands.

—————————————————————————-

I'm so so so so sorry for not updating sooner. So much time has passed and I'm sorry! A lot has been going on and it's been causing a lot of stress. This story is getting to the point where I'm at a block but I love it so much. Happy late Christmas and happy late new year! I hope everyone is healthy and doing ok! I'm so grateful for all the new readers I've seen. I love the new and the old. Until the next update bye bye!