Sleepover!

3rd person POV 🧋

School is back now...yes all the students aren't happy about it and honestly there's a certain teacher who isn't either! Giyuu was getting everything ready for his home room class and he's two favorite students(only cause they know how to actually listen) this year walk in. "Hi girls, can I help you with anything?" The quiet home room teacher asked.

"When are you going to ask my mom out on a date?" One of the favorite students in question was none other then the daughter he just found out he had earlier this school year. Aoi Kocho.

"We should talk about that here at school Aoi, but hopefully soon when I find a good place." Giyuu said with a sigh. "You can take her to that nice fancy restaurant that just opened up! I heard their still doing new opening discounts!" Added by the other favorite student, Nezuko Kamado. The girl who always seemed to have food in her mouth from time o time had Giyuu thinking. 'Maybe that could be a good idea? Then take her to that natural museum' he thought to himself.

"You might be onto something Ms.Kamado. Now both of you get in your seats the bells going to ring soon." Giyuu said calmly and both girls just smile widely and nod as they take their seats.

[TIME SKIPPPPP CAUSE SCHOOL IS A$$]

Shinobu's POV 🦋

I was in the clinic office today. Ever sense what happened at my house,with Giyuu, the couch, and the girls with blackmail. Which I ended up getting the photos and may pre may not have put it as my Lock Screen. I've been kinda out of it. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't waiting for someone to text me but I figured it wouldn't really happen. UNTIL I HEARD MY PHONE DING.  It was from him...

-To: Shinobu-
'Hello Shinobu, I was wondering if you'd like to go to the movies with me later tonight and then dinner?'
-From: Giyuu💧-

-To Giyuu💧-
'I'd love to! Let me call a babysitter for the girls and then I'll meet you at the movie theater? I just got off work so I'll be a bit'
-From: Shinobu-

-To: Shinobu-
'Ok here's the address and times ************'
-From: Giyuu 💧-

[Time skip for her getting ready and getting to the movie theater. Plus Mitsuri is watching the girls]

Mitsuri gave me a ride to the theater so I didn't have to worry about my car. I was wearing a white skirt with my favorite butterfly cardigan that my sister gave me. With a purple shirt underneath. I ran up to the theater looking for Giyuu and soon found him. He was wearing blue jeans with a white shirt along with a black jacket over it. "Giyuu!" I called out going up to him. He saw me and waved at me. I swear I just saw him smile too!

"Are you ready?" He asked once I got to him and I nodded. He grabbed my hand and we went into the area were the movie was showing together.

It was a long movie. Sometime during it Giyuu got up and came back with snacks and a drink. As the movie was playing I layed my head on his shoulder and got comfy.

I guess I feel asleep cause the next thing I know I'm in his passenger car seat with his jacket over me!! "S-sorry! I didn't mean to fall asleep!" I said sitting up while bringing the seat with me.

"It's ok, you looked tired so you probably needed it." Giyuu said giving me a soft smile. "But what about the dinner plans?" I asked feeling bad about messing up his plans. "It's fine really shinobu. We can just go to my place and cook something together." He said starting up his car and I started to buckle up

[another timeskip brought to you by me writing this at midnight!!]

We ended up making some chicken with mac&cheese. It wasn't fancy but it was yummy. "I should call an Ober to get home.." I mumbled while looking at him phone.
Until I felt a presence behind me. "Why don't you stay the night?" Giyuu asked with a serious face "I can give you some clothes" he added in a mumble

I was blown away did he actually want me to stay the night?! Without thinking I nodded my head yes and he grabs my hands and pulls me to his bed room. I stood there like a lost puppy until he handed me a really big t-shirt and some shorts. "You can wear those and change in here I'll go change in the bathroom" he said smiling a bit and left the room closing the door.

I blushed deeply as I changed. The shirt went all the way down to my thighs. And luckily the shorts fit me I wonder why he had girl shorts. I'll ask him when he gets back. But speaking of him there was a knock at the door "you can come in"
I said smiling. But that soon when away and was replaced by blush, lots of it. He was shirtless and in sweatpants. "You're starring" he said smiling

"I uhm! Why why do you have girl shorts??" I asked changing the topic. "My sister used to live with me before she moved away. So I kinda just kept them in case she came to visit" he said getting in bed yawning.

I nodded and followed behind him. I knew he had a sister i remember seeing photos of him and her around his house. I got under the covers and out of no where I was pulled towards him. He barred his face in my neck and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wasn't complaining tho- it felt nice. I kissed the top of his head and cuddled him back "good night." I mumbled and I could hear a quick soft 'GoodNight' from him as we both drifted off to sleep