Visit from the past?

Giyuu POV 🌊

I was running down the long dark hallway. It seems like it never ended, I hear loud sounds coming from everywhere around me. I hear screaming, sobbing, crashes and metal/steel clashing against each other. I hear someone yelling for me, but it's hard to tell who. But they sounded familiar.

"Mr. Giyuu!..."

"MR.GIYUU SLOW DOWN...."

I didn't listen, I kept running until there was a bright light. There's an end to this never ending hallway....but what I saw in the room, I would never forget.

There's blood all over to floor, the room is destroyed, I hear more crying. And screaming. I turn my head and I feel my heart drop.

"oni-chan!!!" I heard someone scream bloody murder. Everything slowly starts to ambler. It was kanao and I saw Inosuke as well. He was crying quietly as kanao was screaming as tears ran down her face.

I couldn't see who she was holding closely so I slowly move closer. Then it hit me. I saw that adorable butterfly haori, now drowning in the blood of its owner. An the purple butterfly pin that I love, all broken. I take my time moving to look at the face of the dead body's owner, praying it's not who I thought it was.

"SHINOBUUUUUU" I SCREAMED LOUDLY

————————-—————————————————

"SHINOBU!!!" I shot up shouting at the top of my lungs, taking deep breaths trying to calm down. I was sweating like crazy, I started to look for my phone.

Once I found it I immediately called shinobu. That dream felt too real, I needed to hear her voice to know she is ok.

-beep-

🌊: "shinobu?!?! Shinobu are you there?!"

🦋: "G-Giyuu-san?? Why are you calling me in........four in the morning?"

*I felt my heart start to slow down and go back to normal as I sigh in relief*

🌊: "oh thank goodness" *I mumbled* "sorry I uhm...it's stupid I'm sorry"

🦋: "Giyuu you're ok, what's wrong?"

🌊: "I-it was just a bad dream...but it felt so real and I guess. I just got scared. Funny right. An adult getting scared over a nightmare"

🦋: "Giyuu Tomioka! There's nothing wrong with an adult having a nightmare. They're normal things to have, would you like to come over? I can't leave cause Aoi and Kanao are asleep but you're more then welcome to come here"

*I slowly start to smile a bit*

🌊: "uhm if it's not a bother I would like to yes" *I put a hoodie on cause I normally slept in sweat pants and no shirt. I got my car keys and left after locking up the house.*

🦋: "Ok text me when you're here then see you soon" -shinobu said before hanging up.-

-beep-

After a while I got to Shinobu's house and saw she was actually already outside sitting on the front porch wrapped in a blanket. "You didn't have to wait outside" I said quietly

"I wanted to" the small butterfly said with a tiny yawn. She stood up and opened the front door, I followed behind and once we were inside she closed the door and locked it up. Next thing I felt was her small hand grab mine and pull me upstairs to her room.

"Again I'm sorry I woke you up so early" I sighed
"It's okay Giyuu" shinobu said in the middle of another yawn. We got into her room, she pulled me onto the bed and started to cuddle close to my chest and immediately went back to sleep. I couldn't help but blush, I slowly and hesitantly put my arms around her waist. Over time I fell asleep as well.

I was glad she was in my arms,she was safe with me, this showed me that my nightmare was nothing more then a nightmare. Or was it?

IWNDIENSJDNDKWNDN

I CANT BELIEVE WE'RE AT 27.4k?!?! Y'all are crazy!! I hope this chapter was good I wanted to try something new!!!!

Love y'all <3