Answer???

Giyuu POV 🌊

As I read the papers so many things went through my head 'are these true? Why didn't shinobu tell me? When did this happen?!' Soon I remember something

[flash back]

I'm at the gradation party, finally out of college, I was forced to go. I walked around and saw Iguro, his girlfriend and a girl I've seen around the campus a lot, shinobu kocho. She was small, pretty, nice frame and very smart.

I got something to drink and soon realized that it was spiked but oh well. I talked to some people but I kept looking at the shinobu. I saw her looking at me. We talked a bit, drank some more, we went to my apartment and we'll say the night was long. I never saw her after that tho.

[end of flash back]

I looked at Aoi Kocho and soon saw what I thought the first day I meet her. 'She looked like me'. I slowly started to smile "I guess we both got a fun surprise today" I said

I saw Aoi smile brightly "yeah! This is a nice birthday present. But I want to hear it from mom as well" she said calmly "I do too. I'd like an explanation from her." I said looking at the papers again

"You can come over tomorrow!! And we can ask her about it!" Aoi said putting her pointer finger up like she had a light bulb light up. "Very well, sense you have my number already, don't know how. You can send me the address" I said with a sigh and Aoi just giggled.

We later said our goodbyes. She went home on her own cause she didn't live far and sent me the address. I drove home and layed down.

"Looking forward to tomorrow" I said to myself before going to sleep.

[next day]

Shinobu POV 🦋

It was the afternoon and all the guest showed up. Inosuke got so big I remember watching him when he was younger. I went to bring snacks to the kids who were watching tv and playing games in the living room when I saw Aoi waiting at the door. "Honey what are you doing?" I asked

"I'm waiting for someone" "but everyone should up already" I commented "not everyone" she added. I sighed and went to the living room and put the snacks down. I saw down in a chair and watched them all play around. I soon heard the door open and Aoi saying something then I heard her yell for me.

"I'll be back" I said and went to the kitchen. "What is it hon-" I cut my sentence short when I saw a man next to her. "Giyuu, what are you doing here?" I asked. He pulled out papers and gave it to me. I quickly read then and my eyes widened. I looked at Aoi "when did you find out?" I asked. "When you were on call with auntie Kanae" she said calmly.

"G-go play with the other so I can talk to Giyuu" I said looking down. Aoi nodded and went to the living room. I offered a seat to Giyuu at the dinner table and he sat down as I sat across from him.

"Care to explain?" He asked with a serious face. I know I'm in for it now. "Well uhm..."