Chapter - 1

here it starts...

Third person's POV

"Oh my god! Stop being so fucking lazy and run! He's getting out of our hands!" A guy says while a group of ten men chasing a man whose hands were tied together with something that looked like a rope, with thorns poking out from all sides. The poor man's hands were bleeding yet his expressions showed no signs of pain or fear. He rather looked amused- and could only think of one thing- 'Who would try to kidnap me?'

If he wanted, he could've just hit them all by himself, but there he was, running away from them because he doesn't want any of the innocent people to get harmed in their fight, and moreover, he doesn't want the police or public to know his real identity.

The chase continued and the group was now in a comparatively more remote area. The running man sat down under a tree, after making sure the group of gangsters wasn't following him anymore. He heard footsteps and decided to start running to a place with no people at all, so he could bring out his true shade but then he heard two of the gangsters speaking "Y/n is not going to let this slide." One of the men says. "We're going to die in her hands today," He adds.

"Y/n?"

"Kim Y/n?" The guy whispered to himself before smirking and standing up; Not even trying to run into a remote area. He decided to meet this "Kim Y/n" and clear his doubt. "Is she who I think she is?" He thought to himself.

The men surrounded him and their "Boss" smirked before dragging the man by his collar. Sure. It was indeed annoying him but he decided to keep it low and sat silently in their car. The "Boss" called someone and confirmed that his mission is successful.

Third person's POV

"Yayy! I missed eating chocolate cake! It's finally here" Y/n said while rubbing her palms and taking her fork to eat the cake.

"Don't you get bored of it? You literally ate it yesterday! And if you eat it daily, Your health may spoil!" The elder one spoke.

And she was about to put the bite in her mouth when she got a call. She lifted the call.

"Ugh! What now?" She spoke while rolling her eyes.

"The mission is complete ma'am" The man on the other side of the phone.

"Really?" Y/n questioned as she smirked.

"Yes, Ma'am. He is safe without a single wound and was not even given any anesthesia, all the instructions were followed properly." He answered.

"Good job." She hung up the phone.

"Guys. It seems that the mission is complete. Let's go," Y/n said while picking up her keys and walking out of the room while the other girls did the same.

Y/n and her girls aka CODE5 members hopped on to their respective motorbikes and started driving somewhere.

CODE5 came into action just a few months ago. The Leader of the group is Kim Y/N.

She is known as the QUEEN of the Mafia. Taking over the place of QUEEN in the minds of all groups wasn't a big deal for the Girls.

The main members of CODE5 were Jisoo, Jennie, Rosé, and Lisa. They have earned a good name or I should say a bad name? In just months by wiping the teams of unwanted mafia groups by killing them.

They didn't even need the whole team to wipe out the groups who were named as dangerous in the underworld. But no one ever saw CODE5 except their members and alliances.

Just the names of the girls were enough to make people shiver.

However, they did not wipe out other groups except enemies because they just did this to get revenge...

Y/n and her girls reached a mansion in the middle of the woods which is their "Base-2". Girls got off their vehicles and started walking toward the door.

Lisa's POV

I and my girls followed Y/n. In a room on the first floor, we saw a muscular body that was tied up to a chair and his face, covered with cloth.

Unlike others, he stayed completely calm. He didn't even try to escape.

I thought he was unconscious but I remember Y/n ordering men to bring him to a healthy state so there is no chance he was hurt and unconscious.

Then why is he so calm?

"So was he this calm throughout the ride?" Y/n asked the man.

"No, He even shot a man and tried to escape but when he heard your name, he stopped everything and stayed calm, Boss,"

Y/N went towards the man and revealed his face. All of us except our men were shocked to see him instead of our target.

Oh god, he is not our target. I can see Y/n boiling up with anger, internally. She hates these kinds of mistakes.

Y/n's POV:

I went towards the man and unveiled the cloth expecting to see my target. But to my shock, he was not the one we expected.

All the girls looked at me shockingly. I was equally shocked to see him instead of my target.

"Hey," He said while smirking at me. I put the cloth used to hide his face before back on his face but not very tightly so he could breathe.

"What the fuck did you losers do?" I spoke while glaring at my men who were standing there confused.

"Sorry ma'am, but we don't know what we did wrong," said the man in charge of bringing the target.

"You messed up so bad on your first mission and you don't fucking know? You- Ugh!" I shouted at him again making everyone in the base flinch. I sigh.

"He is not even our target when did you all turn so dumb? why would you bring someone innocent? where did your training go!?" I yelled at the man.

Technically, He's not an innocent man tho.

But to hide his image I need to tell that. Lisa eonni cut my words. "Release him," She said with a straight face to a man. He did so.

I started yelling at the man again. "I can't believe you did this and called me without confirming if he's the target."

I felt Jisoo eonni holding my hand in an indication to control my anger.

"Sorry ma'am it was a Mistake" he replied.

'MISTAKE' I hate that word. I hate it a damn lot.

I took my gun and shot a bullet from it. The man yelled in pain.

"What would you do if I say it was a Mistake? huh?" I said to him.

to be continued...

Word count - 1142

Please do vote the chapter <3