Chapter - 18

here it continues...

"Jungkook what's taking you so fuking long to... Get... The... Door?" Taehyung hyung's voice speaking but he definitely took a long gap to complete the sentence. He saw us. There's no way he didn't.

"Jungkook?" Y/n finally pulled and looked at me. I raised my eyebrow and tilted my head towards my right while looking at her trying to look normal.

"Oppa! What the fuck?!" Y/n said after walking away from me-- not even sparing a glance at me. Whereas this Hyung stood there with wide eyes. I'm not completely calm too.

What the fuck did just happen?

"What? Why? Why are you swearing?" Jin Hyung asked after putting up two dishes on the island table.

"Why didn't you open the door?" She replied while patting her cheeks.

"Because Jungkook said he'll open it. Anyway, why are you getting red? Is it hot? Shall I decrease the temperature?" Jin Hyung said.

"No. It's fine," She replied while glancing at me through the mirror which was put on the wall as a decorative piece but immediately looked away as she caught me staring at her.

"Oppa, I was about to ask this yesterday but I don't what stopped me from doing it-"

"Get to the topic already,"

"Did you get hurt anywhere?" She asked concern laced in her voice.

"Took you long enough to ask this," Hyung spoke and rolled his eyes. From the mirror's reflection, I can see Y/n sulking. Cute.

"I'm fine of course. Everyone is. Even Yoongi and Hoseok are fine. They even stopped by in the afternoon to annoy me," He said and Y/n chuckled.

"Thank God,"

"Anyways, what took you so long to come down?" Jin Hyung questioned as Y/n was taking her seat in front of the food.

"I stopped by at Chaeyoung eonni's floor to check up on Young-il," She said while looking at the plates.

"Jungkook! Come eat!" Jin Hyung called me while tapping on the table.

"Coming!" I said and walked to sit.

"You not going to ask how I am?" I whispered in Y/n's ear. She rolled her eyes.

"Cool," I said out loud and started munching the food Hyung prepared for us while Y/n did the same as Jin Hyung went into the living area to watch Television with Taehyung Hyung.

"Why are you eating so silently? From what I remember... You both are not the type to eat so silently," Jin Hyung said while keeping his eyes on the screen while Taehyung was literally so immersed in the show that he wasn't even listening to us.

"Oppa. Do you remember those boys... The ones who attacked the mall..." Y/n spoke.

"Yeah,"

"I am going to meet them today," Y/n said while drawing circles on the plate with her fork. Thankfully there was no annoying sound. Wait. Did she say she is going there?

"Alone?" I and Jin Hyung spoke in unison.

"Hmm," Y/n nodded her head while putting food in her mouth and side-eyed me.

"No," I and Hyung said in unison again.

"Why?" She said after turning around to look at Jin with a frown.