Chapter - 5

here it continues...

Rosé's POV

"Can you drive Rosé?" He asked.

"Yeah, I can. Why? " I answered.

"Can you just drive? I'll do some minimal first aid. It'll at least reduce bleeding." He said.

"Okay be careful," I replied and the car stopped.

I got into the driver's seat and Jungkook sat in the front seat but his head was rotated towards the backside. Jimin sat in the back seat. I started driving and followed Gps's instructions. He took the first aid box and did something.

"Did the bleeding stop?" Jungkook asked, fear lingering in his voice.

"Only for a while," Jimin, who forgot me, The Rosé answered.

"Is that serious Jimin?" I asked.

"It is going to hurt like hell when she gets treated unless she's unconscious" He replied.

"But how did you fight with that arm Y/n," Jimin asked Y/n.

"I had no choice" She replied. I saw her shrugging through the mirror.

"Aah no don't move your hand," Jimin said while shaking his head left to right.

I scoffed and said, "No choice huh? You should've just left it to us when you got hurt. You did the same last time too! I swear If you talk to me I'll kill you. I'm damn sure all girls are going to do the same" I yelled at her while sparing a few glances at her through the rearview mirror.

"I know, Sorry eonni," She said in a baby voice earning a giggle from Jimin.

"I know that is why I brought you with me instead of Jisoo eonni I am damn sure she would've killed me in an instant if she saw that I fought with this hand. You are my eonni so I thought you'll at least scold less than Momma Jisoonni," She said.

"Yeah, whatever gurl," I said while concentrating on the road.

"You guys seem close Y/n, when did you meet?" Jimin asked Y/n.

"We met when..." Her voice was fading...?

"Y/n? Y/n!!! Y/n wake up" What's wrong... Why are they yelling? I couldn't turn around and see as I was driving.

"What's wrong guys? what happened?" I asked.

"Rosé, How long is it going to take? Y/n collapsed." Jimin asked.

"What? It shows 2 kilometers what do we do?" I replied while alarmed.

"let's go to our junior's place. It's near to here. Just go straight and turn Right. You'll see a mansion" Jimin replied.

"Y/n! Y/n! what's wrong?" Jungkook asked as alarmed as I.

"What did you fucking do to her Jimin? She was fine till now!" I asked stepping on the accelerator.

"It's a hypovolemic shock. Due to blood loss, she went unconscious. Do you know her blood type? We might need extra blood." He asked us.

"It's AB," I and Jungkook said in sync.

"We need to call Jin Hyung to come here. He is the only one." Jimin answered.

"But--" I was about to say something but they cut me off cos they were calling someone.

"Jin Hyung!  Y/n is losing a lot of blood. Come to Junior's Mansion. We are going to treat her there. Jimin Hyung is saying that blood we might need extra blood. Come fast." Jungkook spoke on the call.

"Doctor? Are you at Juniors' Base? It's an Emergency. Gunshot case. A lot of blood loss. She is unconscious and I think it is a hypovolemic shock. We'll be there in 2 minutes. Be ready!" Jimin spoke on his phone.

"We are here," I said.

Jungkook quickly got out of the car and carried Y/n into the Mansion. I and Jimin also got off and followed Jungkook.

We went inside and saw the Doctor preparing something.

"Do you know her blood group?" Doctor asked us.

"It is AB. The other person with the same blood group is coming. Why don't you first do something to her stabbed arm." Jimin said.

"Tell them to come as soon as possible. We can't wait any longer." Doctor replied.

"Where the hell are guys there Hyung? how long is it going to take? come fast!! What? How long should we wait? " Jungkook spoke with the person on the call.

"Guys I think--" They cut me off again.

"10 more minutes," Jungkook said. These people are seriously annoying me now. I dropped an empty plate so that everyone goes quiet

"Why the hell do you both keep cutting my words off. I and Y/n are the same blood group. I'll just give that blood." I snapped gaining their attention.

"Doctor, We are the same blood group take my blood and treat her as soon as possible," I said going toward the Doctor.

The doctor took my blood and asked us to go out for treating Y/n.

Jungkook and Jimin looked really worried. They are close I guess? Ofcourse they are.

I saw the boys and My members coming toward us. 

"Eonni!" I said going towards her. I am going to cry now. No, I can't. It's not like she is in an emergency condition... Right?

"Where is Y/n?" Jisoo eonni asked with worry.

"What do I need to do? Where is she?" Seokjin Oppa asked.

"You came too late Hyung. There is nothing to do now." Jimin answered.

All except me, Jungkook, and Jimin were shocked.

"Jimin do you know your words might have two meanings?" One of the members asked.

Jimin's POV

Oh no.

"Yeah, I just realized that. I'm sorry, Namjoon Hyung. You were taking time so Rosé gave her blood to Y/n. We'll know about her seriousness after the doctor says about that. It might be normal because blood is available." I replied to him as everyone sighed in relief.

"Wasn't she fine when we were at their base? How did she lose consciousness so suddenly?" Jin Hyung asked

"She was stabbed on her arm too. She removed that knife violently to continue the fight and she lost blood from the gunshot too. Because of more blood loss, she lost consciousness. Normally this is actually a bit dangerous but we brought her here as soon as she lost consciousness and the doc started treating her immediately too... so it might not be serious." I replied.

to be continued...

Word count - 1055

Please do vote the chapter<3